Could not connect to most of German servers

by DemonLord98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Could not connect to most of German servers

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've been facing this problem for a year and a half now for both BF3 and BF4, I can't connect to some German servers that start with specific IP addresses like 94.250.***.*** and 176.57.***.*** , and when trying to join them I get this error code:"Could not join server ( 1 ) ", hence all the servers that I can play on are 12 out of 48 which almost all of them are empty.

I created a list of which servers I could play on and which I couldn't for BF3: https://pastebin.com/h1djiKG9

I also did these UO trace tests:

for "easo.ea.com":

Spoiler
trace ea.JPG

for this server "[WBKS] HappyNY#5 - Rush Classics 64 - VoteMap {HighTickets}" which I can't play on:

Spoiler
trace not working server.JPG

for server "F4F-Noshahr Canal  24/7" which I can play on no problem:

Spoiler
trace working server.JPG

furthermore, all the servers are playable when I change my IP address with a VPN, so what I think is happening is that my IP is blocked by the ISP that provide these servers with internet

Message 1 of 7 (2,287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Could not connect to most of German servers

★★ Novice
I'll contact my ISP maybe the problem is on their side, I also tried to contact Live-support, but there was no response which is probably because of the new year holiday.
thank you for your support

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (2,188 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @DemonLord98

Have you tried opening up the selected ports for the game to see if that helps get you into those specific servers?

We have them listed here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,248 Views)

★★ Novice
I tried this before, also it can't be the case since I can't even ping the servers.
Message 3 of 7 (2,215 Views)

Community Manager

In that case it's best to reach out to your ISP with this information to see if they can provide any assistance from their end in allowing you to access our servers. It's terrible to hear you're going through this, @DemonLord98

You can always reach out to our Live-Support team for connection troubleshooting as well. Here is how to contact them: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (2,206 Views)

★★ Novice
I'll contact my ISP maybe the problem is on their side, I also tried to contact Live-support, but there was no response which is probably because of the new year holiday.
thank you for your support
Message 5 of 7 (2,189 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello dice and ea, can you help me? I have high ping
Although my connection is via optical fiber
I contacted my ISP And they told me to contacte with dice or ea and ask about the static ip in the german servers in order to fix the ping problem by the way im playing battlefield v I’m from kuwait in the Middle East
Message 6 of 7 (1,401 Views)

EA DICE Team
@hetlar86 Its not information that we give out.

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (1,036 Views)