Re: Could not communicate with running game. Please make sure it was not launched outside of the web

by islesfan186

Original Post

Re: Could not communicate with running game. Please make sure it was not launched outside of the web

★★★ Newbie

shutting down bf3 in taskmanager helped for me!!!!!!

Message 11 of 14 (450 Views)

★ Novice

You guys are naive. If you have this problem and you can not start any game, just so you know, it's a hack. You pissed off someone and they put a block on you that prevents you from joining any game. I had this happen to me a couple of times after I annoyed some shady players. And when I talked to them and threatened them with the FBI (DDOS atack is a federal offense) they restored me acces. I just had another guys do this to me today. If anyone is interested i can give you his nickname. Right now I cant access the game, not untill I have a little talk with him. Oh and another thing, this game is FULL of hackers. One of the reasons I will not buy B4.

Message 12 of 14 (441 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's just bull**bleep** right there buddy.

Message 13 of 14 (427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@narripelle wrote:

I am still having this problem. Have tried: killing the bf3 process from task manager a million times and reconnecting, repair installing bf3, reinstalling battlelog web plugin, cleaning up temp files and browser memory and running cc cleaner, using another browser, updating punkbuster,  reinstalling bf3 and origin completely. Nothing works. Anything new on this ?

I have done all those steps as well.  I've also talked to like 4 or 5 different EA techs via the live help.  Nothing they've suggested to me has worked.  I'm pretty annoyed that I bought the premium version and all I can do is play campaign mode.  Not to mention I've only had the game for 5 days, and all of a sudden after 4 days of co-op working, now no online modes work.  This has really soiled my opinion on EA and really lowers my chances of getting BF4

Message 14 of 14 (301 Views)