Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Connection Error BF3

by ArcTrooper504

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Connection Error BF3

★★★★ Novice

Every time I try to join a server, it loads for a few seconds and then it kicks me with the message.

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'ArcTrooper504' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe "

I updated PunkBuster and it still doesn't work. Please Help

Message 1 of 4 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection Error BF3

Hello

Uninstall PB and go into the BF3 folder and delete the punkbuster files then do a clean install.

Let me know if it works Standard smile

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (398 Views)

All Replies

Hello

Uninstall PB and go into the BF3 folder and delete the punkbuster files then do a clean install.

Let me know if it works Standard smile

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay thanks! It worked :D

Message 3 of 4 (291 Views)

It's good. Thank you for info and thank you for using Answer HQ! Standard smile

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

Message 4 of 4 (286 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help