yes we all no that  now

Message 41 of 44 (1,029 Views)

Re: Connecting to Battlefield 3 East servers

So the issue is still present. Raised eyebrowEmbarrassed

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 42 of 44 (1,012 Views)

★★ Novice

BF3 does not work for me at all. It gets stuck on game launching. I'm in the south in Texas and BF3 is the only game that doesn't work kinda scaring me bc this is my favorite BF

Message 43 of 44 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Xbox version of BF3 East Coast US servers are working fine now. I have 2 rented servers on there. Team Death Match Haven and Conquest Haven. I have had no issues there but currently the PS3 version is now having this issues were Rubberbanding takes place in the match and can last up to 30-6-0 minutes. If players are in the lobby when this happens you can connect to the server it will say "failed to connect check your network connection". I don't know why this is happening to the PS3 version as this never happened before, I have spoken to EA and Sony customer service and they do not support the games anymore nor do the know who the server host is as they are now owned by anonymous 3rd party companies. It is so disappointing because I paid for 2 servers on PS3 and they are having this continues problems and don't get me wrong there are times when the issues doesn't happen but it just sucks when it randomly occurs because your not expecting it.

Message 44 of 44 (577 Views)