Co-op does not go further than matchmaking

by DubyaKush

Original Post

Co-op does not go further than matchmaking

★ Novice

Hello,

I am trying to play Co-op mode on BF3 yet it never works. I can play multiplayer just fine, but when I try to co-op the matchmaking starts, and some time afterwards the game just shuts itself off and I am returned to Battelog. There's no error message, no message telling me the other player has cancelled the co-op; it simply matchmakes and then quits the process entirely. 

I don't think it's my firewall settings.
Does anyone maybe have a solution to this? I do see alot of similar topics on this forum regarding this issue however I don't think any of us can currently play co-op. 

Like many others I would like to have some official confirmation regarding this issue.

Message 1 of 3 (616 Views)

Re: Co-op does not go further than matchmaking

Community Manager

Hey @DubyaKush does the person that you ar trying to play co-op with have the same issue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (570 Views)

Re: Co-op does not go further than matchmaking

★ Novice

Good evening Darko, thank you for your reply.

I'm not sure if the other party has this exact problem; I always use the public matchmaking function, so I don't know whether or not the other player has the same issue, however regarding the nature of said issue, I do think the other player has this because both of us are not getting any further than the matchmaking itself.

Regards,

Dubyakush

Message 3 of 3 (557 Views)