Re: Cant log into BF3 Mp. via Firefox ,page dont redirect to log into Battlelog!

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant log into BF3 Mp. via Firefox ,page dont redirect to log into Battlelog!

★★ Novice

I'm trying to log into battlelog via Firefox and this is the error I get :

The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Origin when opens and try to log into Battlelog ! hos can I fix this>?

thanks you for point me in the right direction and help.

Message 1 of 7 (1,845 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant log into BF3 Mp. via Firefox ,page dont redirect to log into Battlelog!

★★ Novice

Hey guys I found a FIX !!

Here is what I did and fix my problem and back to action and can see my battlelog no problems, log in faster and without pressing play in ORIGIN to enable my BF3, all from my battlelog.

So I did this, first I update Firefox to the latest version, (dont like the new version, but oh well Standard smile

All was made in Firefox 57.0 x64 bit

1.- Options

2.- Privacy

3.- Drop down option  - Use custom settings for History

4.- Check box under - Always use private browsing mode

5.- Check box under - Remember browsing & download history

6.- Check box under - Remember search and form history

7.- Check box under - Accept cookies from websites - select ( Always )  and under Keep until - select ( Expired ).

8.- Check box under - Clear history when Firefox closes

close and restart FireFox v.57. !

and Boot back and FIXED !!

Hope this help to any other member that  goes through the same situation as I did and I hope this can help to fix it Standard smile

Cheers

HALC0NX4

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (2,386 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@HALC0NX4

Have you tried to clear browser cache or use other browsers?

Message 2 of 7 (1,819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i have the same problem as well im not able to go to battlelog it always say "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" i already cleared cookies and use different browser but i still have the same problem.. Devil

Message 3 of 7 (1,812 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@BLiTZ3RG @HALC0NX4

Usually, clearing cookies should help.  Try to clear cookies again using this manual: For Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored

for Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Please try to open Battlelog in Internet Explorer browser.

If that doesn't help, flush your DNS cache using this manual and reboot your router: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-flush-dns-cache-for-windows/

Message 4 of 7 (1,803 Views)

★★ Novice

HI IIPrestoniII

thnks you for help

Yes I clear all my cookies and the cache and still problem .

I dont have a router.

Dont know hat else to do , was working the Sunday morning

Message 5 of 7 (1,794 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey guys I found a FIX !!

Here is what I did and fix my problem and back to action and can see my battlelog no problems, log in faster and without pressing play in ORIGIN to enable my BF3, all from my battlelog.

So I did this, first I update Firefox to the latest version, (dont like the new version, but oh well Standard smile

All was made in Firefox 57.0 x64 bit

1.- Options

2.- Privacy

3.- Drop down option  - Use custom settings for History

4.- Check box under - Always use private browsing mode

5.- Check box under - Remember browsing & download history

6.- Check box under - Remember search and form history

7.- Check box under - Accept cookies from websites - select ( Always )  and under Keep until - select ( Expired ).

8.- Check box under - Clear history when Firefox closes

close and restart FireFox v.57. !

and Boot back and FIXED !!

Hope this help to any other member that  goes through the same situation as I did and I hope this can help to fix it Standard smile

Cheers

HALC0NX4

Message 6 of 7 (2,387 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HALC0NX4

Thank you for your fix. I hope it will help other players Standard smile

Message 7 of 7 (1,779 Views)