Re: Cant activate BF3 online pass

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant activate BF3 online pass

★★★ Newbie
I got BF3 a couple of years ago and I tried then and now but I still can't play on the online servers. Maybe it is because the pass has already been used because the game had already been played.
But I still want to try the multiplayer. Plz help if anyone can.
Message 1 of 6 (865 Views)

Accepted Solution

@danielpetur wrote:
I'm on PS3. When I try to connect to multiplayer this pops up "Online Pass check failed. Please try again later."

@danielpetur you can purchase the free online pass in the Playstation store. Go to the store, then go to Battlefield 3, then to addons and scroll all the way to the bottom of the addons and the free online pass is located there.  Install it then start BF3 and you should be good to go.

Be advised that the free online pass does not include access to the Limited Edition Back to Karkand expansion even if you have then Limited Edition or Premium edition disc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (671 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@danielpetur

On which platform do you play (Xbox;PS; PC)? What error message do you get exactly?

Message 2 of 6 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm on PS3. When I try to connect to multiplayer this pops up "Online Pass check failed. Please try again later."
Message 3 of 6 (825 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Message 4 of 6 (807 Views)

★★★ Newbie
thanks
Message 5 of 6 (727 Views)

@danielpetur wrote:

@danielpetur you can purchase the free online pass in the Playstation store. Go to the store, then go to Battlefield 3, then to addons and scroll all the way to the bottom of the addons and the free online pass is located there.  Install it then start BF3 and you should be good to go.

Be advised that the free online pass does not include access to the Limited Edition Back to Karkand expansion even if you have then Limited Edition or Premium edition disc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 6 (672 Views)