Cannot play in servers with Back to karkand maps

by TiOdOsDvD

Original Post

Cannot play in servers with Back to karkand maps

★ Novice

I have the battlefield 3 Limited editiion, but i cant play in servers with back to karkand maps!!!

Message 261 of 436 (1,989 Views)

Re: Cannot play in servers with Back to karkand maps

@TiOdOsDvD The most efficient method to solve this issue is speaking with a Game Advisor because it's an account entitlement issue. You can contact a game advisor here: EA customer support: https://help.ea.com/contact-us I recommend to choose the "call me" feature if it is available in your location so you don't have to wait on hold.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 262 of 436 (1,945 Views)

Re: Have Premium but not Back to Karkand?

★ Novice

I have battlefield 3 limited edition and battlefield premuim and i cant join servers that have Back to karkan on. i tried to update and repiar my game but it only redownloads all the other map packs and not back to karkan

Message 263 of 436 (1,901 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. BF3 limited edition with B2K. It doesn't start anymore.

Can someone check my account? 

Message 264 of 436 (1,869 Views)

★ Novice

This worked for me . Go to battlelog setting and turn off -  Use plugin-free game launching

That only work on internet exploerer for me

Message 265 of 436 (1,859 Views)

Re: Back to Karkand not working.

★★★ Novice

@ragnarok013  Ok I'm going to just stop you right there.

I see you're a "hero" and you're trying to white knight this by copy and pasting your misinformed post multiple times for whatever gets you that hero title. Just stop.

- I have confirmed it is an EA/Origin server issue, nothing on the user end.

- I have also confirmed that EA will not do anything. I have contacted them 4 separate times and each time, whether I got somebody from India or somebody from the states, they have told me that they are aware of the issue, and they do not know how to fix it.

- They are not honoring the sale of the content.

@ragnarok013 has clearly not been dealing with this issue so I'm not really sure why they are suggesting solutions.

I am suggesting that people contact the Bureau of Consumer Protection and file complaints about how they are deactivating products that you already own so that you have to buy it a second time. Save your conversations with EA support as evidence.

https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection

Here is where you can file a complaint (if you're in the US) and hopefully get a refund. This is an illegal business practice and it should be treated as theft.

[I will copy paste this elsewhere if EA deletes this, they've been known to sensor their own forums.]

Message 266 of 436 (1,845 Views)

Re: BF3 Unable to recognize Back to Karkand installation

★★★ Novice

- I have also confirmed that EA will not do anything. I have contacted them 4 separate times and each time, whether I got somebody from India or somebody from the states, they have told me that they are aware of the issue, and they do not know how to fix it.

I am suggesting that people contact the Bureau of Consumer Protection and file complaints about how they are deactivating products that you already own so that you have to buy it a second time. Save your conversations with EA support as evidence.

Here is where you can file a complaint (if you're in the US) and hopefully get a refund. This is an illegal business practice and it should be treated as theft.

[I will copy paste this elsewhere if EA deletes this, they've been known to sensor their own forums.]

Message 267 of 436 (1,894 Views)

Re: Back to Karkand

★★★ Novice

Customer support is not helping with this issue.

Message 268 of 436 (1,884 Views)

Re: Cannot play in servers with Back to karkand maps

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

EA Support knows and cannot do anything about it.

(removed profanity and attacking other users) - Atic 

Message 269 of 436 (1,876 Views)

★ Novice
I tried this and it worked for me also!! I was on the phone for an hour with customer support and of course I got someone over seas and she had know idea what I was talking about at first. Then I told her to go to there own forum (here) and read the post. She said she was doing that and I got put on hold and then lost connection. I didn't call back. Your solution worked. Internet Explorer is the answer. I was using firefox. Changed to IE and it works fine. And they claim they don't know what the problem is. The problem is that they don't care. They have your money and they don't support BF3 or BF4 or any of their games. EA is going down fast with BF1 and BF5 being crap. I sure hope the new BF they are working on is better than the others. I'm getting tired of spending hard earned money on have done games on release and still don't fix the major bugs in all their games. WTF!!!!! EA.
Message 270 of 436 (1,732 Views)