by riceysa

Original Post

Re: Cannot log in .... "You must be online when logging in for the first time"

★★ Novice

Thanks A lot Bro It Worked Standard smile 

Message 11 of 16 (982 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, i experienced the same error message for two days. i tryed everything and nothing worked. i spoke to an E.A specalist in Ireland for 3 hours, i spoke to a specalist in America for 4 hours and neither of them could get it to work.

HOW I FIXED THIS ISSUE. Luckly my brother works in I.T and got a few colleagues to help him in fixing my problem. All they did was input Googles DNS in my machine and it solved the issue completely.

HOW TO DO THIS click Start - Control Panel - Network and Internet - Network and sharing center - change adapter setting - right click local area connection and select properties - double click internet protocol version 4 - select the circle that says use the following DNS server addresses - within the preferrered DNS server type in 8.8.8.8 - within the alternate DNS server type in 8.8.4.4 - click ok.

This will now have inputed Googles DNS into your machine and it is very simple to do. i am confident this will resolve any issue and it is pathetic that E.A "Specalists" could not resolve my problem.

Message 12 of 16 (932 Views)

★★ Novice

I put a video up on youtube a few months ago, try this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Ayp_cZ4FA

A LOT of people say it works. Don't forget to make a back up of the files and to restart your PC when you're done.

Chris.

Message 13 of 16 (634 Views)

★★ Novice

you are a GENIUS!!!!!  Confusedmileyvery-happy: i couldn't get into my sims 3 store, launcher, or origin. i uninstall certain games, did the same with origin. i search and search for online help, finally came to you. Confusedmileyhappy: when i read about the time thing, looked down and notice, my time said October! i didn't want to get too happy, so i thought to myself, i bet it won't work for me. it did! Confusedmileysurprised: thank you so much!

Message 14 of 16 (599 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah... None of this worked for me

Message 15 of 16 (476 Views)

Re: Cannot log in .... "You must be online when logging in for the first t

★★★ Newbie
I literally tried everything that everyone suggests even on other sites and it still does not work and I'm mad I spent $60.000 on titanfall and I still cannot play it! WHAT A RIP OFF!
Message 16 of 16 (393 Views)