Cannot launch Battlefield 3 stuck on initializing

by xx_firestudio_xx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot launch Battlefield 3 stuck on initializing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi i know there are posts like this but what people send there nothing works for me like compatibility run as administrator closing unnecessary programs stuff like that i brought bf3 yesterday i planned to play it but when i go to campaign it just doesnt work battlelog will say initializing campaign and thats all no error codes i dont even have the battlefield 3 folder in documents and if i go to mp the same thing only thing what is different is its not saying initializing it says joining server forever if someone knows how to fix it please say it to me

Message 1 of 20 (7,861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot launch Battlefield 3 stuck on initializing

★★★ Guide

@xx_firestudio_xx 

Yeah, that sounds serious. You should contact EA support, they are going to give you better advice then me. Sorry to hear your having such issues.

EA help: https://help.ea.com/en/

Best Regards,

danisoff

View in thread

Message 4 of 20 (7,691 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Hello @xx_firestudio_xx,

To solve this problem, verify all the game files of Battlefield 3 in the Origin library. It may take few minutes. If it doesn't solve the problem, then make sure you have the latest updated GPU driver.

Do it properly and your game will start working flawlessly. 

Best Regards,

danisoff

Message 2 of 20 (7,753 Views)

★ Novice

that wont work i reinstalled bf3 4 times and its not working i tried it on 2 different computers and nothing i tried the venice unleashed bf3 client that worked but im not able to play campaign i saw some people saying that it happened after they merged accounts but im not able to know if its from it bcs i didnt try to install it before merging i even try to add to the bf3 shortcut -singleplayer that didnt work it just crashed in task manager as i see i just wasted 20h of total of fixing and 10€ i uninstalled the web plugins that didnt work 

Message 3 of 20 (7,731 Views)

★★★ Guide

@xx_firestudio_xx 

Yeah, that sounds serious. You should contact EA support, they are going to give you better advice then me. Sorry to hear your having such issues.

EA help: https://help.ea.com/en/

Best Regards,

danisoff

Message 4 of 20 (7,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you solve this problems? I have exact same situation here. If you fixed this, Please share how to do

Message 5 of 20 (7,554 Views)

★★ Novice
same here, except my ERROR says:
Game disconnected: could not join server.
Message 6 of 20 (7,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi fellas,

i have the same problem

EA PLS FIX THIS, I WANNA PLAY YOUR GAME which i absolutely loved on xbox360. why doesnt it work on pc????? ;((((

Message 7 of 20 (7,329 Views)

★★ Novice

Been trying play bf3 for over a week now "Game disconnected: could not join server." Tried every single trick in the book: port forwarding, disabling firewall, repair, ipconfig commands ... nothing works!

Platform - PC

Latest drivers

Latest game

Repaired many times.

Message 8 of 20 (7,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am running into problems when launching BF3. I only get the message 

"ERROR
Game disconnected: could not join server."
I already tried disabeling the firewall and reinstalling the game. I also tried firefox, chrome and edge on win 10. I am launching from the browser, I cannot seam to find a download link for the battelog plugin.

Thank you for any help

Message 9 of 20 (7,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am running into problems when launching BF3. I only get the message 

"ERROR
Game disconnected: could not join server."
I already tried disabeling the firewall and reinstalling the game. I also tried firefox, chrome and edge on win 10. I am launching from the browser, I cannot seam to find a download link for the battelog plugin.

Thank you for any help
Message 10 of 20 (7,193 Views)