Re: Can't redeem code for PS3-Battlefield 3

by PedoTedo

Original Post

Can't redeem code for PS3-Battlefield 3

★ Novice

I bought myself a Battlefield 3 and i can't redeem code for ps3.I need some help.Also I bought a NFS Hot Pursuit an year ago and I can't activate my game too!I bought DIRT showdown and GOW Ascension and they work on my PS3 system

Message 1 of 3 (1,023 Views)

Was the game that you purchased a used game?  If so you can't redeem it because the origin owner already redeemd the code.  If this is the case you will have to download a free online pass on the PSN store under the BF3 addons section.

If it's a brand new in the shrinkwrap game that isn't pre-owned you can speak with a game advisor to solve this problem.  You can reach a game advisor at

EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (1,004 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks,I will try this method.The game was bought from a shop.

Message 3 of 3 (999 Views)