Can't play BF3

by EseIzan98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play BF3

★★★ Newbie

I run the game and when I join a server and spawn, I try to move and the game crushes and closes. I have unistalled origin and repaired the game but no solution. How can I solve this??!!

Message 1 of 6 (729 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't play BF3

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm not sure exactly what did it, but I restarted my computer and it now seems to work as it should.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (597 Views)

All Replies

@EseIzan98 wrote:

I run the game and when I join a server and spawn, I try to move and the game crushes and closes. I have unistalled origin and repaired the game but no solution. How can I solve this??!!

What are your PC specs and operating system? Do you receive any error messages or error codes when this happens?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 6 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@ragnarok013 I'm sorry to bother you, but i have the same issue. I played the game like a year ago and it ran perfectly. Now when I installed it again the crash started happening and if the game crashes i receive no error message, the game just closes an i can't play the game

Message 3 of 6 (649 Views)

@bloodbrother728 wrote:

@ragnarok013 I'm sorry to bother you, but i have the same issue. I played the game like a year ago and it ran perfectly. Now when I installed it again the crash started happening and if the game crashes i receive no error message, the game just closes an i can't play the game

@bloodbrother728 you're not bothering me, it's what I'm here for! What are your PC specs and OS? Does it crash in battlelog or does the game launch, give you a loading screen and then crash. etc?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues with a clean install from yesterday. I joined a match which worked fine but then adjusted the graphics settings. Ever since then it has been crashing on the startup/loading screen or when I'm lucky enough to finally join a match. I deleted all the BF3 data on my computer to remove the changes I made, but to no avail. I haven't been getting errors as well. It just closes. My system is a GeForce GTX 1070, Intel i7, and windows 10.

Message 5 of 6 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm not sure exactly what did it, but I restarted my computer and it now seems to work as it should.
Message 6 of 6 (598 Views)