Can't download battlefield 3 update 1.08 ps3

by null

Original Post

Re: Can't download battlefield 3 update 1.08 ps3

★★ Novice

I've opened my ports and it still doesn't work.

Message 11 of 18 (2,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone got a solution that actually works ?

Message 12 of 18 (2,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

uhh...what patch 1.08..ive been playing and i havent got that patch.....i just remember downloading the 1 or 2 gigabyte patch i may be wrong idk help plzzzzz

Message 13 of 18 (2,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried what timmie said as well, i still cannot get the update to even download 1%.. never had a problem with any other game. why can't EA fix this problem?

Message 14 of 18 (2,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having this issue too, has made the game unplayable for months and still EA have done bugger all about it. Any chance of a working fix this century?

Message 15 of 18 (1,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried every step in the post by timmie and have all of my ports open. I am able to download the 1.08 update but when I get to about 14% on the installation it fails everytime.

Message 16 of 18 (1,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got exact problem getting really angry at this stage.Mine gets to 30%. Then fails why does'nt some one fix this sh!7.

U pay so much for this crap. 

Message 17 of 18 (1,176 Views)

★ Novice

Its simply easy !!

Just go to settings and go to network settings and get the bf3 disc from the ps3 and press on internet connection settings 

do the things (press easy after that scan after that press on our internet name and put the password wait for it and when its saved 

press enter to test our internet but don't forget take out the disc from the ps3 to work)

if it take a long time add me and I will massage u to do it !!!!!

Message 18 of 18 (1,040 Views)