by iKeule257

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 3 won't download

Message 21 of 72 (1,151 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 not downloading on Origin

Message 22 of 72 (2,193 Views)

★ Novice

Same here....  BF3 told me Karkand premium is not installed. 

Message 23 of 72 (1,407 Views)

★ Novice

I cleared cache and I still cant download BF3

Message 24 of 72 (1,404 Views)

No Download button for BF3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have just reinstalled Origin on my pc and when i go to install BF3 there is no button to download it, it only has the Details button. I have owned the game since the game first launched.

Message 25 of 72 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Novice

@iKeule257 thanks, but I've seen that page and already tried fix 1 and 2, neither worked and I'm right now at fix 3.. Frown

Message 26 of 72 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Novice

@lacountyjail Same here with back to karkand, I thought I already had it. Then tried to download it but there was no download button only a details button. I tried repairing it and it crashed. So I deleted bf3 and wanted to reinstall it, but now I'm here.. 

Message 27 of 72 (1,391 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Negativ22 Sorry I forgot to mention that it only worked with fix #3 meaning you have to call the EA support.
Message 28 of 72 (1,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Negativ22@lacountyjailBtw you can get past the downloading issue if you log into origin via your web browser and then click on Battlefield 3 and then "Play on Origin". And if the downloading process is stuck while it says "preparing", exit Origin and kill the OriginWebHelperService with task manager and start Origin again. Then the download should continue. After that you need to click on BF3 in Origin and go to Extra Content and download the DLCs manually. Because Back to Karkand is already included with the limited edition you cannot download it separately. Bad news is that it is very likely that you still won't be able to play on servers with Back to Karkand maps on it, you actually have to call EA and ask them to remove the DLC from your account and add it back again.

Message 29 of 72 (1,378 Views)

Re: No Download button for BF3

Message 30 of 72 (1,257 Views)