@jcrbfm FFS .. How long we gotta wait tho. Smells fishy to me. Frown
Message 61 of 72 (2,048 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 not downloading on Origin

★★★ Novice
@II_SteG_II I agree with you. I am still waiting... Frown
Message 62 of 72 (2,018 Views)

★★★ Novice
@II_SteG_II EA has a bad call center that solves nothing!!
Message 63 of 72 (2,011 Views)

Battlefield 3 Premium won't download

★★ Novice

Hi,

I bought Battlefield 3 Limited Edition and over time I bought Premium pass. Everything was fine, but now when I want to install game, I can't. It just shows details button or download button, but doesn't works. I tried reinstall Origin, clean registers, clean boot, but nothing works. It's probably problem with Back to Karkand DLC. Some people have same problem how I read, so if can anyone help me.

Message 64 of 72 (2,023 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think EA should give us our money back! It is a matter of justice.

Message 65 of 72 (1,948 Views)

Re: Unable to Download and Play Battlefield 3 Limited Edition on PC

★★ Apprentice

@Farcrada wrote:

@BazookaZTEVENJust tried it as well. B2K doesn't work. Damn EA, you don' * up. At least we can play the rest of the game.

And now I can't launch the game! Is this Christmas? Company just keeps giving and giving.

Apparently we're supposed to open up a support ticket on the website, for me the live chat bugged out and relaunching the contact page and selecting my previous case in a small window gave me the option to email them. Lets hope this works.

Same thing here.. The biggest annoyance is that the live chat funciton randomly stops working for me. For two days now I cannot access it anymore.. So I have to use twitter to contact them but last interaction I had the advisor legit said "It's a common problem with BF3 recently, we are working on fixing, just wait". So yeah, I guess they are giving us some time off :D

Message 66 of 72 (1,931 Views)

Re: Unable to Download and Play Battlefield 3 Limited Edition on PC

★★★ Newbie

I followed the steps, it's downloading here. Thanks man!!!

Message 67 of 72 (1,920 Views)

Betreff: Unable to Download and Play Battlefield 3 Limited Edition on PC

★★★★★ Novice

When I wanted to go for a game of Battlefield 3 last time I found out, that my Back to Karkand DLC did not start. I got an error saying: "Game disconnected: you are missing content from the game".

After I contacted the german support they weren't interested in helping me. But after a few tries my Back to Karkand licence got renewed which lead to all the other DLCs throwing the error.

I had to beg the support to even lift a finger for me. But I was able to get someone having a look into it. He deleted my licences and wasn't able to readd them, telling me that that's it. They can't help me anymore. With that I got sent away with a Product I payed for. I even lost my premium game status.

After a few days I rebought the Premium Edition of the game on Origin again and I was hoping that this is surely fixing my issue and I don't have to deal with the EA support anymore which has obviously no idea how their own licensing works.

I tried Back to Karkand which threw the same error.

I contacted the US EA support which exchanged a few licenses and made it worse. In the end 2 of my 5 DLCs worked, the rest threw the error.

If this sounds too easy trust me. I did about 3000 clear caches, browser cookie resets, PC restarts (they use that to get rid of you, always use a different system for chat support so they cant lose you that easy). They have 0 internal communication. I told my story 3000 times and always got asked for it again. They don't want to help. They want to break you. Making you too lazy to try anymore.

In all this time my cases were closed as fixed. My system was blamed, I was blamed as a user. Sometimes my cases were closed as "can't be fixed" but my money was happily taken.

I tried this on 4 different systems and had the exact same pattern on every single one. Even systems with fully fresh installations.

My favorite was when they tried to send me to Microsoft because Windows must have some kind of problem on all my 4 systems.

How stupid do they think that users are when they change something in their licence database and one product is instantly working and the other one isn't. That's far away from being my caches issue.

Aber contacting support for one week straight and nothing happened at all I started to buy cd keys and tried to activate them one by one. Whenever I activate the 4th of 5 DLCs one always starts bugging out. Only 3 of 5 are working.

My purchase history:

2012: Battlefield 3
2012: Back to Karkand
2016: Battlefield 3 Premium
2020: Battlefield 3 Premium (Steam, refunded)

After finding out Back to Karkand is not working and support deleted my game.

2022 Battlefield 3 Premium (Steam, refunded again)
2022: Battlefield 3 Premium (Origin, since it was still deleted)
2022: Close Quarters Key
2022: End Game Key
2022: Armored Kill Key
2022: Aftermath Key

2022: Battlefield 3 Premium Key

Now Back to Karkand and End Game aren't working.

I have 10 years of history in Battlefield 3. 800 Hours of play time, all unlocks manually done and level 100. EA couldn't care less. But there was not a single word about refunding me something.

EA, I'm done. You became monsters to me. I'm afraid of living in a world where a company can be like... well.. this... I'm not sure this is legal what you are doing as well.

Message 68 of 72 (1,436 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's really sad. Isn't there some government agency that protects consumer rights in your country? Might be worth taking a quick look, maybe you can get at least your money back or maybe even EA fined. Or sue, but then things can get really costly and slow.

Message 69 of 72 (1,418 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I did indeed contact an establishment which protects german consumer rights. But I guess this case is too small and the game is too old. They rather go for topics which have an impact on a larger scale. The thing is, the emotional value of unlocking those trophies and putting effort into it and being happy to have it all unlocked in the end is hard to grasp in this case. I can understand that and that the game is old, but I still think that a company which sells games should have full control of their licensing mechanism or stop selling particular games which they are unable to handle correctly.

Message 70 of 72 (1,410 Views)