Re: Unable to Download and Play Battlefield 3 Limited Edition on PC

by Farcrada

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I found the solution
1- Close the Origin program.

2- Open your account on the site.

3- Click on Battlefield 3 ( play on Origin )

4- Wait for the program to open You can download the game directly and agree to the terms and congratulations

I found this solution on my own
I suspect that there is a bug in the program that does not send the download command for some games and you must send the command from the site

Message 41 of 72 (1,815 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You can see the picture ... i am Download it Standard smile

Message 42 of 72 (1,813 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 issues after latest Origin update

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@gingerannaCant login, says not available atm try later for 3 days now
Been trying to get it working by removing the whole regrister origin battlefield 4 and 3 wasnt even installed but it says it is.
Even used revo uninstaller and that could not find the battlefield 3 only 4 so i uninstalled everything removed the folders and still only bf4 i can download.
Wish someone who works at home anyway would fix this stupid problem. But they are sitting on their * watching netflix 

Message 43 of 72 (1,286 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 not downloading on Origin

★★★★★ Newbie
Cant login, says not available atm try later for 3 days now
Been trying to get it working by removing the whole regrister origin battlefield 4 and 3 wasnt even installed but it says it is.
Even used revo uninstaller and that could not find the battlefield 3 only 4 so i uninstalled everything removed the folders and still only bf4 i can download.
Wish someone who works at home anyway would fix this stupid problem. But they are sitting on their * watching netflix
Message 44 of 72 (1,417 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ctu-DZ this is not working at all. ask me to download origin, while i already have it
Message 45 of 72 (1,736 Views)

[Solution/Fix] "Details" and not being able to download the game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Good day.

For whatever reason Origin decided that it was the end for BF3 on my computer. I had it installed but Origin refused. I felt like I was dealing with a spoiled little teenager that needs a good beating, but I digress.

What worked for me is the following:

Open the "extra content"-page on Origin and simply attempt to download one of the DLC. This triggered the download of the entire game for me (because you can't have DLC without the base game) and now have it installed again.

Back to Karkand (maps) still do(es)n't work for me though.

Message 46 of 72 (1,373 Views)
Highlighted

Message 47 of 72 (1,725 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 not downloading on Origin

Message 48 of 72 (1,379 Views)

★★ Novice
@Farcrada Yea, that worked, but not for Back to Karkand tho :/ But i got the game working..
How ever its sad that the EU support cant even help me with this problem. Spended over 1½ hour in support case, with last word. Try again later. LOL Frown
Message 49 of 72 (1,360 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@BazookaZTEVENJust tried it as well. B2K doesn't work. Damn EA, you don' * up. At least we can play the rest of the game.

And now I can't launch the game! Is this Christmas? Company just keeps giving and giving.

Apparently we're supposed to open up a support ticket on the website, for me the live chat bugged out and relaunching the contact page and selecting my previous case in a small window gave me the option to email them. Lets hope this works.

Message 50 of 72 (1,342 Views)