Re: Bought battlefield 3 premium and its not downloading

by eaoneletter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought battlefield 3 premium and its not downloading

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought battlefield 3 premium and the origin client confirmed that it was attached to my email ,but no confirmation email was sent to me

and when I open order history in origin account it says that there is no orders to display!!!!!!! No game nothing I just paid money for air!!

Please resolve this issue

Message 1 of 7 (1,172 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@khaled256k wrote:

I bought battlefield 3 premium and the origin client confirmed that it was attached to my email ,but no confirmation email was sent to me

and when I open order history in origin account it says that there is no orders to display!!!!!!! No game nothing I just paid money for air!!

Which of the below products did you purchase?

- Battlefield 3 Premium

- Battlefield 3 Premium Edition

There is one major difference between the two above, wherein "Premium Edition" comes with the base game, while "Premium" only comes with the expansions. If you purchased just "Premium", you will need to purchase the base BF3 game separately in order for Premium and the expansions to show up in your account.

If you already had BF3 base game, and just purchased Premium as an update, please reply and I'll work with you more on the issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,179 Views)

All Replies

@khaled256k wrote:

Which of the below products did you purchase?

- Battlefield 3 Premium

- Battlefield 3 Premium Edition

There is one major difference between the two above, wherein "Premium Edition" comes with the base game, while "Premium" only comes with the expansions. If you purchased just "Premium", you will need to purchase the base BF3 game separately in order for Premium and the expansions to show up in your account.

If you already had BF3 base game, and just purchased Premium as an update, please reply and I'll work with you more on the issue.

Message 2 of 7 (1,180 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yub thats seems to be the problem its battlefield 3 premuim . I'll buy the base and hopefully it will update
thanx for the quick replay though i was getting very frustrated :heart:

Message 3 of 7 (1,162 Views)

@khaled256k wrote:

yub thats seems to be the problem its battlefield 3 premuim . I'll buy the base and hopefully it will update
thanx for the quick replay though i was getting very frustrated :heart:

To confirm your premium is all there, once BF3 is added to your account, hover over the box art in "My Games" and click the "i" for more info. If you scroll down, you should see "Expansions", and the Premium box art (+ the released expansions) will all be there.

Message 4 of 7 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same issue, I bought my premium from you guys and never have any download or anything... So i went and bought the base BF3 installed it and still dont see my premium.  Hopefully you can help or I may have to call my bank and get the money back since paid for and not gotten delivered by origin/ea

Message 5 of 7 (992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I see what you saying now... Thanks

Message 6 of 7 (991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i owned BF3 base and bought preimium and its not downloading nor  did i receive a email confrimation..... you guy need to clear up what needs to be purchased befor people purchase them.. every other game seems to have it down but you guys....

very pissed

Message 7 of 7 (567 Views)