Bf3.exe won't even launch from battelog

by GeneralDICE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bf3.exe won't even launch from battelog

★★★ Novice

I can run Bf4.exe on Chrome since other browsers were not working even tho I had to enable Native Client on Chrome settings in here chrome://flags/#enable-npapi since without Native Client Battlelog didn't launch Bf4 at all.

Now I can run Bf4.exe but not Bf3.exe ... Bf3.exe won't even launch I tried regedit ,Punkbuster update , I tried deleting on Program Data files , Temp files , Origin verify game , different browser, run as administrator , run on windows 8 compatibility, local host or even license removed and Updated the game but nothing 

Bf3.exe won't even pop up , even Campaign doesn't run it let alone Multiplayer , If anyone has a new fix please let me know ... I even tried EA help Chat but they couldn't help me either , I'm currently using Windows 11 and I would really like to play some BF3 and I would like to play even more since it's not even launching 

Message 1 of 8 (3,026 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bf3.exe won't even launch from battelog

@GeneralDICE I recommend to use Edge and if necessary have Edge run in Internet Explorer mode while Origin is already open. Are you playing BF3 via Origin or Steam?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (2,898 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

You guys want to know something nasty to what EA did , the reason why most people can't run BF3 it's because you are done , I merged my accounts and it didn't move my game correctly , Bf4 runs but Bf3 didn't , their technical issues , I got the response from a support member seems to be in trouble as he left mid talk over the fix and someone else joined in to proceed and said we can't help you please make a forum , so here is the chat ... wonderful things EA , battlefield 2042 feels whack so I wanted to play Battlefield 3 as some good old times 

I saw some people actually ran BF4 on battlelog and then quickly changed to BF3 to run the game , in my side it doesn't work as BF4 runs straight into the game from Origin , BF3 is dead and they don't want you to play it anymore , they need you on Battlefield 2042

battlelog chat.png

Message 2 of 8 (3,000 Views)

@GeneralDICE I recommend to use Edge and if necessary have Edge run in Internet Explorer mode while Origin is already open. Are you playing BF3 via Origin or Steam?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 8 (2,899 Views)

★★★ Novice

The same thing happend with bf4.exe untill I enabled Native Client in Chrome 

but Bf3.exe won't launch with Opera,Edge,Chrome or even Mozilla

I tried Internet explorer mode on edge but it won't let me login , it doesn't support the page , I deleted cookies and cache but nothing same thing , Edge was the same deal ... Bf3webhelper.exe opens up but not bf3.exe and there is no way of me using battlelog with Internet explorer it doesn't work

and Yes I'm running bf3 from Origin 

Message 4 of 8 (2,893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any new updates? Ive tried 4 hours to make Battlefield 3 run and nothing worked.

Message 5 of 8 (2,091 Views)

★★★ Novice

Who the hell marked you as a Solution , you are not helping 

Message 6 of 8 (1,759 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've finally found the solution to this infamous issue that has remained unresolved for years. The Battlelog web page works in incognito mode on browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc. This is because, typically, we don't have active extensions enabled in incognito mode. To isolate the issue and avoid wasting time opening the Battlelog page in incognito mode, I decided to disable all my browser extensions. Then, one by one, I enabled each extension and performed a hard refresh of the Battlelog web page to identify which extension was preventing Battlefield from launching. It turns out that Phantom Wallet, a blockchain extension, was the culprit for me: https://i.ibb.co/Tm1F351/chrome-6-WZki-P5-Yfx.png

No need to use IE, Edge, or incognito modes anymore!
Message 7 of 8 (760 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@AbC5598a4856514 bro you are a genius, Jesus Christ, messiah, son of God, you are the only one who helped me - neither support nor forums were able to do this. God bless you, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, all the best to you bro, all the best
Message 8 of 8 (425 Views)