Battlelog email change

by theyakbandit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog email change

★★★ Newbie
I need to change the battlelog email that has been registered on my Xbox, but I'm not sure how. My friend entered his email before I entered mine to show me how battlelog worked since I didn't have one at the time and now even though I've set up a battlelog account on my computer I'm not sure how to get his email off my Xbox so I can enter mine.
Message 1 of 3 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlelog email change

Hero (Retired)

@gingerbeard5050 This thread is from 2013, you could have simply made a new thread instead of bumping this one...

However, this is a community forum so we can't help with account issues. If you're looking to change the email on your EA/Origin/Battlelog account you'll need to contact EA customer support if you don't have access to the email. If its your Xbox Live/PSN account you will need to contact them as only they can help you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Hey did you ever figure out how to get around this? I am currently going throuh the indentical crisis, except with an ex-girlfriend, so it's even worse.
Message 2 of 3 (312 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@gingerbeard5050 This thread is from 2013, you could have simply made a new thread instead of bumping this one...

However, this is a community forum so we can't help with account issues. If you're looking to change the email on your EA/Origin/Battlelog account you'll need to contact EA customer support if you don't have access to the email. If its your Xbox Live/PSN account you will need to contact them as only they can help you.

Message 3 of 3 (328 Views)