Re: Battlelog can't find my soldier. I have had my soldier on battlelog before but now it won't find it although it still shows my gamertag :/

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Battlelog can't find my soldier. I have had my soldier on battlelog before but now it won't find it although it still shows my gamertag :/

★★★ Newbie

Anybody know why this is happening? it won't load any of my games/stats/etc but still has my gamertag in the drop down menu.

Message 1 of 2 (975 Views)

Re: Battlelog can't find my soldier. I have had my soldier on battlelog before but now it won't find it although it still shows my gamertag :/

Your soldier is still here with all of his stats:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/lukemorgan91/

I think your Origin account must be on your PC soldier as default.  To change this log into battlelog and go to your profile page.  At the top left next to "BATTLEFIELD 3" where it says soldier and shows your soldier picture and rank put your cursor over your soldier picture and a menu will open (you do not have to click on the soldier to open the menu).  Then in the right of the menu under your rank progress on the far right of the menu you will see small words that say "change soldier" click on those words and select your console soldier to be your default soldier and you will view your console soldier when you log into battlelog.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (967 Views)