Re: Battlelog Sign in

by shadowh4ck

Original Post

Battlelog Sign in

★★★★ Novice

Hello There Peeps

I am unable to sign into battlelog...I was signed in since yesterday...I tried to sign into battlelog today and was unable to with a message saying please purchase BF3 if I want to sign into battlelog...I play BF3 on ps3 and use battlelog..But until today am unable to sign in..

Please Help

Message 1 of 5 (1,180 Views)

Try to sign into Battlelog again in case it was temporarily downa, if you get an error please contact EA customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us to see what is happening with your account.  Be prepared to answer the security questions that you set up when you created the account.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 5 (1,158 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have tried to sign in numerous amount of times.....keeps on giving me this message "Buy BF3 to get access to Battlelog. Check the FAQ"

which makes no sense since I have been playing on this account on ps3 for the past 7 months...

Again please help as this is not a issue from my side more of an issue from the battlelog side...thank you

Message 3 of 5 (1,153 Views)

Community Manager

It seems like the account has been temporarily suspended, hence preventing you from logging in or playing the game. Please check your emails for a correspondence from us. 

If you would like to appeal this temporary suspension, please send a mail to accountdisputes@ea.com with the information listed in our FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Message 4 of 5 (1,105 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have but have had no response as yet...

Message 5 of 5 (1,098 Views)