Re: Battlefield 3 won't launch

by momizi06

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a problem playing the game too. It shows "initializing", and it even opens the game (Campaign Mode), but it doesn't go past the loading screen. It closes and says "there was a problem."

Message 11 of 17 (2,524 Views)

@MisaelLimaa1 on which platform are you playing?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 12 of 17 (2,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@ragnarok013 Actually I solved the problem. I play it through Origin. The problem was solved after I repaired the game through Origin. It turns out it might have been a missing file or something like that.

Message 13 of 17 (2,496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also had the issue of BF3 not initiating. I found that my browser was restricting it. I adjusted my browser settings to allow cookies and cross-site trackers for the battelog page. This change allowed the game to start and run normally.

Message 14 of 17 (2,475 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I had same issue until a few minutes ago.

but now I can startup bf3. I tried to close Origin and restart it. after doing, I launched bf3 from Origin. and bf3 is open!

I think this issue is temporary error, so please try to reopen Origin and play bf3.

p.s. I'm a japanese and not good at English. so I think I made some grammatical mistakes.

Message 15 of 17 (2,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The only workaround I found working is the following:

1. Open Battlefield from Origin

2. Open Edge or Internet Explorer (NO CHROME, NO FIREFOX) and enter this URL: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/

3. Launch campaign or multiplayer Standard smile

Message 16 of 17 (1,268 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 3 please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic

Message 17 of 17 (883 Views)