Re: Battlefield 3 veteran status

by Aloisdidnothing

Original Post

Re: Why I can't unlock the M1911 in BF3 ?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Good news for today. I try to contact EA support again and then I've already got a veteran status and unlocked the M1911. Thank you so much for all comment.  Party hat

Message 11 of 40 (2,324 Views)

Re: Why I can't unlock the M1911 in BF3 ?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Good, have fun with the Weapon!!

Message 12 of 40 (2,301 Views)

Battlefield 3 veteran status

★★★★ Novice

I recently bought Battlefield 3 over on steam and i already bought bad company 2 (plus i have both the expansions for the game) on steam a couple of years ago and i haven't gotten any veteran status in Battlefield 3 yet.

Is it possible for me to still get a veteran status in Battlefield 3 without having to buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 on Origin over again?

Message 13 of 40 (3,114 Views)

★ Guide
@Unoriginal_18 hey! Well u must buy and play, or u try it with the support Standard smile
Message 14 of 40 (3,033 Views)

BF3 veteran status by adding BF 2142 retail code

★★★ Newbie

Trying to add a retail code for Battlefield 2142 to my Origin account in order to get veteran status in BF3. But the product code in the retail box is not accepted by Origin. Is there anywhere i can take this up to?

Message 15 of 40 (2,980 Views)

Re: BF3 veteran status by adding BF 2142 retail code

★ Guide
@Afa_brrr hey, battlefield 2142 is anymore on origin u must go to the ea support and try to get them from there because not all games are on origin and u can only unlock them via EA Support
Message 16 of 40 (2,928 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i contacted support and they said they added the veteran status to my Battlefield 3 account, but i haven't recieved anything yet.

Message 17 of 40 (2,931 Views)

Veteran status ?

★ Novice

Veteran status ? 

Hi is it possible to obtain veteran status for BF3 ? I own BF3, BFBC2, BF4, BF1 and BF5 and i still dont have a BF veteran. Is it even possible to stigg get it ? I need it for BF3 assignments and awards Standard smile 

Thanks for any help

Message 18 of 40 (3,137 Views)

Re: Veteran status ?

[ Edited ]

@slovakiachips You'll find the latest answers in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/How-do-I-get-veteran-Status/m-p/177494#M16251

Go to the last page for the 2020 answers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 19 of 40 (3,114 Views)

Re: Veteran status ?

★ Novice

So if I have to play BF2 to get veteran right ? at least thats what the BlackHornCZ was reffering to. Do you have any info about this working  ? 

Thanks a lot 

Message 20 of 40 (3,105 Views)