Re: Battlefield 3 rent a server xbox error

by FGC_JUSTICE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 rent a server xbox error

★★ Novice

rent a servers tend to lock the admin out on the xbox 360 from the main admin screen we can acess the server from inside and kick or ban a player however we cannot change the map rotation, we are running a clan server so we like to run the content in our own order with our own settings as permitted by the server managment screen however we cannot as the main admin is locked out of the admin screens and it locks his xbox up as it loads ( iam am the he i speak of) my other admins can reach the screen for now but this is an ongoing issue as we have had 5 total servers over the course of the rent a server program and all of them have had this issue, how do i fix it?????? HELP please as I payed a lot to rent the server and i should be able to admin it when i am up not have to wait for another admin who may or may not show up on console that day I PLAY ALOT.

Message 1 of 3 (249 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

EA HAS GIVEN US A SOLUTION, WHEN YOU RENT A SERVER MAKE A SECOND ADMIN WHO YOU CAN TRUST, IF YOUR BAN LIST GETS FULL THIS ERROR TENDS TO HAPPEN, JUST CLEAR THE BAN LIST AND THE PROBLEM GOES AWAY....... THANKS EA SUPPORT AFTER 8 HOURS OF SEARCHING AND A PHONE CALL YOU GOT US UP AND RUNNING AGAIN IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I have the exact same problem, and Ive had it for nearly a month.

Message 2 of 3 (197 Views)

★★ Novice

EA HAS GIVEN US A SOLUTION, WHEN YOU RENT A SERVER MAKE A SECOND ADMIN WHO YOU CAN TRUST, IF YOUR BAN LIST GETS FULL THIS ERROR TENDS TO HAPPEN, JUST CLEAR THE BAN LIST AND THE PROBLEM GOES AWAY....... THANKS EA SUPPORT AFTER 8 HOURS OF SEARCHING AND A PHONE CALL YOU GOT US UP AND RUNNING AGAIN IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES.

Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)