Battlefield 3 problems - PunkBuster kicks and EA not showing game in browser.

by 76mickd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 problems - PunkBuster kicks and EA not showing game in browser.

★★ Novice

I'm having a couple of problems with bf3. First is that the game doesn't show in my EA game list, but it's in my Origin game list. All other Battlefield game are there except bf3. I have the physical copy of Premium and I own all the dlc's. What's the reason only that game's not showing?

Other problem is PunkBuster keeps kicking me with this error - RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]. One thing I'm thinking that might be the cause is that I have the game installed on my G: drive but PB is on C: drive.

Help with any of these would be much appreciated. I haven't played in yrs and my son(14 now) wants to join. If I keep having problems there's no point in buying him the game and all it's goodies because we won't be able to play together if the game is kicking me/him/either of us Frown

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (1,655 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 problems - PunkBuster kicks and EA not showing game in browser

★★★★ Novice

You need to update Punkbuster, please go to the evenbalance website and download and run PB Setup.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,528 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 3 problems - PunkBuster kicks and EA not showing game in browser

★★ Novice

Also getting this error.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player '76mickd' (for 0 minutes) ... Losing Key Packets 9003

Message 2 of 4 (1,629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You need to update Punkbuster, please go to the evenbalance website and download and run PB Setup.

Message 3 of 4 (1,529 Views)

★★ Novice
@PBSTAFFNick Não funcionou comigo.
Message 4 of 4 (1,213 Views)