Re: Battlefield 3 premium guns

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 premium guns

★★★ Newbie

I have recently bought Battlefield 3 premium and I have downloaded all the content perfectly, my problem is that some of the guns require certain assignments to unlock them such as the x-bow, which requires you to win 3 games of scavenger, however there are no playable servers up for scavenger. I am playing on the xbox one backwards compatibility, there are several guns I cannot unlock due to this problem such as the X-Bow, pp-19, m5k, JNG-90 and a couple of others. Does anybody have a suggestion on how I can unlock these weapons.

Message 1 of 2 (551 Views)

Accepted Solution

@YoungRascal1 wrote:

I have recently bought Battlefield 3 premium and I have downloaded all the content perfectly, my problem is that some of the guns require certain assignments to unlock them such as the x-bow, which requires you to win 3 games of scavenger, however there are no playable servers up for scavenger. I am playing on the xbox one backwards compatibility, there are several guns I cannot unlock due to this problem such as the X-Bow, pp-19, m5k, JNG-90 and a couple of others. Does anybody have a suggestion on how I can unlock these weapons.

There is no solution other than find a server that runs those modes or rent a server, set up the proper maps and modes and try to do it that way. be advised that since BF3 is so old you may have to advertise like crazy on social media to accomplish that. It's one of the risks in playing a game that's had several sequels already released.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (610 Views)

All Replies

@YoungRascal1 wrote:

There is no solution other than find a server that runs those modes or rent a server, set up the proper maps and modes and try to do it that way. be advised that since BF3 is so old you may have to advertise like crazy on social media to accomplish that. It's one of the risks in playing a game that's had several sequels already released.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (611 Views)