Battlefield 3 online pass not working ps3

by KaosAMM

Original Post

Battlefield 3 online pass not working ps3

★ Novice

About 1 week ago i order via amazon a battlefield 3 for ps3 i played the campaing and when i tryed to redeem my online code to play online i got  an error saying that the code was already used,  but the game is new. can somebody help me with that?

Message 1 of 4 (455 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 online pass not working ps3

★★ Apprentice

The error message stating that the online pass has already been used indicates that the online pass has already been used. If you have not ever entered that online pass on your PSN account, the code was used before you got the game. If you entered the code and it has stopped working, you can just go to your transaction history in the PS Store and re-download the online pass for free.

If the code was used before you got the game, the retailer should exchange the game for a new copy. If the retailer refuses to provide an exchange, an online pass can be purchased from the PS store for 10 dollars.

Message 2 of 4 (449 Views)

★ Novice

The game wasn't used was new , on plastic, To me the only thing that makes sense is to give me another code because I pay my money and i want to play 

Message 3 of 4 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You need to take a picture of the receipt and the online code and your signature, then you need to go to EAhelp.com and they will give you a new code. Good luck hope it helped Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (435 Views)