Battlefield 3 not launching 2020

by ICE_Teasports

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 3 won't launch

★★ Novice

fixed it, went to origin on line went to game library and launched through the website it forced it to download and then worked fine 

Message 41 of 66 (1,034 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@lengoodmanSo you were able to launch the game, after forcing Origin to start the download by logging into Origin in the browser and pressing "Play on Origin"? I am trying the same now.

Message 42 of 66 (1,028 Views)

Message 43 of 66 (1,011 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 doesnt start after launch

★★★ Novice

did you make sure that origin was closed when you installed it  .. origin doesnt detect the game untell its been closed and reopened try installing bf3 then have origin open on the setup

Message 44 of 66 (970 Views)

[EA Needs to see this] Battlefield 3 [steam] isnt able to launch from the browse

★★★ Novice

Ea you need to fix this an issue is accuring that had completely broken the game i tryed the solution that ragnarok013 posted but this was a temperary solution now it isnt working at all the files that you refresh aret even being created anymore and the origin app keeps refreshing everytime i launch the game from the browser i even put origin in beta to you if you guys have fixed it it didnt work i even deleted all the files to battlefield 3 to see what it would do other than the main games files it when to instilizing for ever to forever launching campaign and ive notice everytime ive launched the game it will open 2 apps battlefield 3 and help desk support then immeadiatly close bf 3 to have bfe help desk sit there on proccess then close after a while then it takes about 1 hour for bf3 browser to realise it isnt launching and ask to try diffrent approches but ive tryed them all and nothing works.

To god fix this mess 

-DFShadow

Message 45 of 66 (915 Views)

Re: [EA Needs to see this] Battlefield 3 [steam] isnt able to launch from the br

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Btw there isnt any error codes its just that the game cant launch as it says its launching and even after it launches and immediatly closes it still says joining game or instizlizing on campaign

Message 46 of 66 (914 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 not launching 2020

★★★ Newbie

Have you found a solution to this 
i also face this problem 

i have just copied this game from one of my friends when i tried to launch it in the beginning, origin had to update the game 8.54GB update 

after that it doesn't want to launch what so ever 

i tried to 

1. clear and fix registry using  CCleaner
  2. disable all in game overlay such nvidia experience 
  3. download and install the last punkbuster app 
  4. i gave administrator access to all of .EXE in origin File and also for the game
  5. i tried all browser only internet explorer didn't work in logging in ... it always leads me to Microsoft EDGE    

What should i do 

if any one reading this reply and figured a solution for this problem reply to us 

i Hope EA solve this problem Soon

Message 47 of 66 (1,004 Views)

Re: Tickets in BF3 battlelog

★★ Novice

Im getting the same issues, want to join a server that has all the DLC (I have premium/limited edition) but says I need End Game to launch which I have and installed.

Message 48 of 66 (958 Views)

BF3 Not launching / Origin problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

BF3 not launching.

Stopped working on the last 48 hs.

haven't installed any new software or drivers. Needless to say, no new hardware.

Work 5x1 shifts and now the bloody game won't start

Don't tell me to install; reboot; repair anything. This is clearly on EA's / Origin side and clearly affecting thousands of players. 

Still awaiting an immediate hotfix.

Dunno whom or when but clearly someone fkd up and should get fired for it. 

my 2 cents.

Message 49 of 66 (1,077 Views)

Re: BF3 Not launching / Origin problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same. After Origin update game stopped starting. Infinite Joining Server animation in Battlelog in the browser.

I did all the threads from 2016 when people had the exact same error message. Installed same Windows version on another drive just to see if it was on my part. It wasn't, still not starting on new Windows.

It was starting just fine a few days ago.

If I go offline in Origin and start BF3 in offline mode, the game starts just fine.

BF4 works online.

EADICE, you're such amateurs.

(Removed profanity) - Atic 

Message 50 of 66 (1,065 Views)