Re: Ultimate Battlefield 3 fixes guide (read carefully)

by alexthunder414

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Ultimate Battlefield 3 fixes guide (read carefully)

★ Novice

weelll it worked for me and i have 64 bit 

Message 41 of 71 (31,407 Views)

Re: Battlefield 3 fixes guide (read carefully)

★★★ Newbie

hello, i have a strange problem, when playing bf3 after 5-10 min internet connection always gone for few seconds (no internet at all in computer), i can play any game and and my connection is good and never happens like that (graphic monitor program is turned on and i can see it how it was)
the same as connected to ethernet port or by wifi, the same with router and without, tried 2 different internet suppliers
somehow battlefield knocks out internet after 5 min of playing
my comp is 550W, 4 core, hd5770, 8gb ram, playing on good fps without any lags

Message 42 of 71 (2,025 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Guys I have this prob with BF3 PC the game always freezes then I get sent back to BattleLog and I have to Ctrl,Alt,Delete and end task and the game manager says "Playing" but the screen is frozen with NO mouse. It did go away with 1 of the Origin updates last Aug 2012 but since then all the time and it random sometimes right away other times after 1/2 hrs even an 1hrs or not at all. Please help!! 

Message 43 of 71 (1,988 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you those fixes helped me on  bf2 you deserve XP on comments :D thanks

Message 44 of 71 (1,960 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey I have the disconnect/cannot connect error when trying to start a multiplayer game it's only started since End game co-op is working tho..... I have tried all the fixes for the issue listed in this thread. Any help would be good I logged a ticket to EA but prob get a email or something saying it's escalated in about 3 weeks so see what help I can get off the forums.

Message 45 of 71 (1,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had sort of simmilar problmes. Whenever I started playing BF3, it might take 10-20 mintues to get disconnected. Eventually, the message pops up says " your connection to the server times out. Besides that , my internet connections would crash out right way as well. My PC is going to run extremly slow, and Orgin send a message says " Syncs Error Blahblahblah". 

PS: My router manufacutre is Apple Extrem.  Never had such issu after bringing my PC from MY friend's house to my house.  He had T-Link for his house wireless router set-ups. 

Lastly , I'm wondering what is the causes for such issue? My 64 system or the Apple routers?  

Sorry for the wrong spelling, hope you guys are able to read it through.  Standard smile

Message 46 of 71 (1,802 Views)

★★ Novice

whenever I try to start bf3 through my desktop it pops up with an error message saying "windows cannot find bf3.exe" same happens when I am trying to open origin, please help me :-(

Message 47 of 71 (1,730 Views)

★ Novice

I found work around for crash on exit by disabling my loopback adapter. Tested and retested.

I am running BF3 on Win8 64 bit. Enjoy da fudgeStandard smile

EA fix this..........

Message 48 of 71 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also am running Win7 64bit and am having the second issue where my game randomly crashes and causes me to restart my PC. Is there really no found solution?

Message 49 of 71 (1,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i used the cmd for problem 2 and i have 64 bit ... why didnt u write there DO NOT USE IN 64 BIT ???  how can i get it back now ???

Message 50 of 71 (1,493 Views)