Battlefield 3 cheater on PS3

by Seifer82001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 cheater on PS3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It is very sad that you(EA) and DICE can't ban this player for abusing your game left and right by using glitches as well abusing this ISP connection to US servers. The player that Im talking about goes by the user name of [REMOVED] and I have already once reported them to you. I was playing few matches and saw the name but don't think of anything about it until I was switched teams to even out the team and was killed in the same ways that made me reported them the first time. I have tryed to be nice to them and asked them to leave because I hate hearing people complain about a certain player but they would not listen as they would say some very hateful things. I can understand that it is not up to you to deal out bans to players but its sad that us legit players have to deal with them.

Please, do something about this.

Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 cheater on PS3

EA Live QV Team
Hello seifer8bk0,

As you are no doubt aware the Battlelog Boards have strict rules concerning naming & shaming, that does not mean that doing such is acceptable here on Answer HQ. Please see the following URL for complete instructions on how to report someone you believe to be cheating: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/How-to-Report-Cheating-in-Medal-of-Honor-Battlefield-3/m-p/14...

Thanks,

Sutii

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield 3 cheater on PS3

EA Live QV Team
Hello seifer8bk0,

As you are no doubt aware the Battlelog Boards have strict rules concerning naming & shaming, that does not mean that doing such is acceptable here on Answer HQ. Please see the following URL for complete instructions on how to report someone you believe to be cheating: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/How-to-Report-Cheating-in-Medal-of-Honor-Battlefield-3/m-p/14...

Thanks,

Sutii
Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)