Re: Battlefield 3 Veteran Status/Coin

by danisoff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Veteran Status/Coin

★★★ Guide

Hello,

I have recently come to the conclusion that the EA advisors are not aware about Battlefield 3/Battlelog Veteran status/coin. I have tried explaining to one of them my issue,he was not able to understand, I will try posting the issue here for advice and help.

The issue:

Every Battlelog account has a veteran status of previously played/owned Battlefield games (I will post a example picture as an attachment). My profile has veteran status for Battlefield Heroes, BattlefieldPlay4Free, Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 3.The issue is that I also own Battlefield Bad Company 2 but I don’t have the coin displayed on my Battlelog profile. Im max rank in BFBC2 so I see no reason for it not being displayed.

If someone can help me, I would appreciate a lot.

Message 1 of 3 (778 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@danisoff I looked at your Battlelog profile and there is a veteran status but as you state BC2 is not listed. You only get a benefit (the M1911) for level 1 veteran status so you're not missing out on any content by not having BC2 reflected on your Battlelog profile.

If you really want BC2 on your profile then your only option is to continue speaking to game advisors until you find one that knows how to add it since nobody on AHQ can access your edit your account entitlements. Just keep in mind that this system hasn't been used since 2015 so many game advisors may not have been trained on adding entitlements to Battlelog.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (688 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@danisoff I looked at your Battlelog profile and there is a veteran status but as you state BC2 is not listed. You only get a benefit (the M1911) for level 1 veteran status so you're not missing out on any content by not having BC2 reflected on your Battlelog profile.

If you really want BC2 on your profile then your only option is to continue speaking to game advisors until you find one that knows how to add it since nobody on AHQ can access your edit your account entitlements. Just keep in mind that this system hasn't been used since 2015 so many game advisors may not have been trained on adding entitlements to Battlelog.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (689 Views)

★★★ Guide

First of all, thank you for taking your time to answer my question. Guees I will just have to continue contacting the EA advisors, as you said and you are probably right, most of them have never been trained to add entitlements to Battlelog so I understand that it's going to be a bit harder than usual.

Thank you once again.

Best Regards,

danisoff

Message 3 of 3 (626 Views)