Re: BF3 stcuk joining server most youre selutions here not working !

by Lipous_Electus

Original Post

Battlefield 3 Steam multiplayer couldn't find the server issue -stuck on joining

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi, i bought a new laptop and then i bought EA Play membership for 1 year. I downloaded Battlefield 3 from steam by using my EA play membership. I played BF3 very well more than 2 weeks with no problem/issue. But 2 days ago, i couldn't play BF3 because of battlelog "stuck on joining server page" problem. It was saying "joining server" but game won't launch. Then i researched for solutions and i fixed it. I deleted license.dlf files in ProgramData and then could launch game. But there is another problem now. I can't join most of servers. Because my game launching but stucking on loading scene, then closing itself. And battlelog says "Game disconnected. Couldn't find the server". Help me please.

Message 1 of 4 (994 Views)

BF3 stcuk joining server most youre selutions here not working !

★★★★ Novice

So my bf3 was working just fine until today it decided to burn my brain cells again .. I try to join any server  and i get stuck on joining server i have seen some threads here in Answeers HQ i followed many many many many many many many diffrent steps that u guys posted here nothing absolutly non of those selutions are working for me ..  is it now u gonna tell me pick youre pc  up and throw it thrue the window ? pls give me 1 working step dont tell me reinstall the game or windows or some bs like that ive already done all of that... or a even more genius option mayby u bf3 devs can give a little F about youre players and actually fix all those million trillion buggs glitches and * on bf3 that would be dope ! i love bf3 i wanna keep playing it without having to go thru a trillion million steps to make it work !!

Message 2 of 4 (879 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same thing is happening to me. I could play it normally but I merged two accounts and now the game does not launch. I have contacted the support and I was told to clear the cache and it has not worked. I have tried all the things listed in the forums, reddit and here at answers.ea.com and nothing. I can launch and play BF5 with no problems whatsoever, that's the annoying thing.
Hope someone can shed light into this

Message 3 of 4 (837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hey lads, this is the response I've got from the representative over twitter when I explained the issue.

Gotcha, that specific issue is being looked into
by our Games Team as we speak. Some players found some online workarounds that
might help.
Such as this specific article here,
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/To-play-on-this-server-you-need-Back-to-Karkand/td-p/6266216.
If the workarounds your find don't help the only
thing to do right now is wait for our Games Team to correct the issue.

So I guess try to go through the responses here at the forum if not just sit tight and wait. Hopefully it will be fixed soon 

Message 4 of 4 (795 Views)