Battlefield 3 Punkbuster

by Snipez_Avo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Punkbuster

★★★★ Novice

Every time I join a Multiplayer match it says this,

ERROR
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'sniperxpro12' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

I have a decent computer and good internet.
Message 1 of 10 (8,985 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 Punkbuster

★★★ Guide

Hello! @Snipez_Avo

Try this:

1) Check that you have made an acceptation for PunkBuster in your antivirus or firewall
2) Check that you have sufficient remaining storage
3) re-install the game and PunkBuster on a different drive or a new file location

Also, check this link: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489421801795/ and check @IIPrest0nII ´s link, it is quite helpful.

Hepful? :D

I'm not an EA employee so please,
If I helped you in any way press that "Give XP" button, also, if I fixed/solved your problem click "Accept as Solution" please! Thank you!
BF3 Lover, DICEvsCOMMUNITY Organizer, BFBC2 Veteran, EA Answers HQ Helper, Best Community Dogtag Holder...

-SOS Sir.B (Sir_SOS)

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (9,808 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Snipez_Avo

Please check this video with solution of this issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jtAlvjk9Mc  

Message 2 of 10 (8,952 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello! @Snipez_Avo

Try this:

1) Check that you have made an acceptation for PunkBuster in your antivirus or firewall
2) Check that you have sufficient remaining storage
3) re-install the game and PunkBuster on a different drive or a new file location

Also, check this link: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654489421801795/ and check @IIPrest0nII ´s link, it is quite helpful.

Hepful? :D

I'm not an EA employee so please,
If I helped you in any way press that "Give XP" button, also, if I fixed/solved your problem click "Accept as Solution" please! Thank you!
BF3 Lover, DICEvsCOMMUNITY Organizer, BFBC2 Veteran, EA Answers HQ Helper, Best Community Dogtag Holder...

-SOS Sir.B (Sir_SOS)

Message 3 of 10 (9,809 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you, I fixed the problem.
Message 4 of 10 (8,939 Views)

★★★ Guide

Did any of the asnwers above heko you/was the solving for your issue?

If yes accept that answer as "Accept Solution" because it helps for other people with the same issue to see it.

Message 5 of 10 (8,931 Views)

NO PACKET FLOW BF3

★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

I have big problem with my BF3 multiplayer. Evry time when I play after few second game kick me and than write: Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Miro_von_Turiec' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

I try reinstall punkbuster, reinstall directX, updaty punkbuster but nothig was happened... Do you have some tip how to fix it please?

Message 6 of 10 (8,523 Views)

Re: NO PACKET FLOW BF3

EA Community Manager

Hey @Miro_von_Turiec,

if you receive a "No packet flow" message, this would usually mean there's no communication between the PunkBuster client and server.

- Please try to add PunkBuster as exception to your firewall, antivirus, Windows Defender.

- Download PunkBuster manually on the official website and install it (again).

- Check out the post from @ragnarok013 over here.

Message 7 of 10 (8,496 Views)

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: No Packet Flow

★★★★ Novice

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Smither3D' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

I have a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit , I did play before BF3 ... BF4 and BF1 work fine , i'm only having a problem with BF3 , I deleted everything , Format PC , Reinstalled game etc....

I did everything you could find in Forums , allow ports , allow firewall ... reinstall PB setup , Uninstall , Delete every PB folder , Uninstall and Reinstall.

I even did PB A.exe and PB B.exe to run as Windows 7 Comp as someone said just Install Windows 7 in your pc as a OS , but anyway I had Windows 7 before and was still getting this

I don't know or have any idea why , I got Bf3 for free ... I bought BF4 and BF1 on other account they work fine , I know went to realise like they are blocking the Free accounts somehow idk i'm not sure , any solution that someone got a fix after trying everything , something that is not shared in forums that helped after trying everything.

Thanks

Message 8 of 10 (8,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea me too I dont know why this happens but I just think its a hacker

Message 9 of 10 (4,896 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with BF3 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 10 of 10 (4,658 Views)