Re: 1 week later, after trying everything, I'm still having PB issues in BF3

by ElliotLH

Original Post

Battlefield 3 PunkBuster kicks me for 0 minutes and I have tried everything

★ Guide

For the past week, I've been getting this message "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'SiNsOFThEDeViL' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow".

I have encountered this issue before and have been able to fix it in no time, but now, I am at the end of my wits here. I have visited every single forum, whether it be on EA Answers, Reddit, BF Forums, etc... watched every single YouTube video there is about this issue. 

I've tried disabling my firewall, reinstalling PunkBuster that is located in the BF3 file, then I tried going to evenbalance.com and downloading their programs with no luck. I tried disabling some stuff in services.msc that might be blocking, yet again, nothing. Then I went to Task Manager to disable PnkBstrA and B, and reinstall it. I've tried repairing the game via Origin, again with no luck. I have tried every single damn thing there is, and none of them worked. So please, if you have any solutions, please feel free to share.

-SiNsOfThEDeViL

Message 1 of 7 (1,367 Views)

Betreff: Battlefield 3 PunkBuster kicks me for 0 minutes and I have tried everyt

★ Pro
Hey @SiNsOfThEDeViL,
i've read that you've installed PB! BUT, maybe you're missing the Server files.
Goto http://www.evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php and download the "for all windows games" version of PB.
Run setup and select BF3. Install, restart, run game, et voila it shuould work.
Here is alittle video to this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jtAlvjk9Mc
Enjoy, like and subscribe, Haha!

Good luck Beer
Message 2 of 7 (1,336 Views)

Betreff: Battlefield 3 PunkBuster kicks me for 0 minutes and I have tried everyt

★ Guide

Yea, that was one of the first things I did, and I have done that like 15 times already, no luck.

Message 3 of 7 (1,320 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SiNsOfThEDeViL 

Can you try to do a PunkBuster Service Test? Go to Battlefield 3 folder and run pbsvc exe. Click Test Service. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 7 (1,292 Views)

★ Guide

Again, I tried everything, I what you said before I even posted this article. And again, nothing.

Message 5 of 7 (1,270 Views)

1 week later, after trying everything, I'm still having PB issues in BF3

★ Guide

I already posted a topic here about my problem and after trying everything that people have told me and watching every YouTube video out there, I still can't fix my game. I don't know what else to do. I really do need help with this, BF3 is my favorite game it sucks that I can't play it. So If someone has any other ideas, please tell me.

Message 6 of 7 (1,277 Views)

Re: 1 week later, after trying everything, I'm still having PB issues in BF3

Hero
@SiNsOfThEDeViL Please do not create multiple posts for the same issue, this can be considered spam. I have asked for this topic to be merged with your earlier one.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 7 (1,251 Views)