Re: Battlefield 3 Premium is gone!?!?

by gamasitshouldbe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Premium is gone!?!?

★ Novice

Hi, i've bought Battlefield 3 Premium 1 week ago and it was active since yesterday..now is completly gone..Camos, Knife, Reset stats, icons, queue..EVERYTHING Frown

I havn't violated rules, i'm the only one playing bf3 on my computer...why the premium is gone?

And the origin says that i only have B2K and CQC but yesterday is says BF3 Premium.

I still have CQC ( Havn't buyed it, got it with the premium ) so what's happening?

Help please :robotsad:

Message 1 of 8 (1,445 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Probably bought from a non-registered re-seller. Best to contact Support.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,472 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Probably bought from a non-registered re-seller. Best to contact Support.

Message 2 of 8 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happend to me i buy game from GamesCard.eu wich are the good seller but i get my acc ban! I have B2K and CQ, but no premium and eny code that has relaited to BF3 will not work enymore on this acc! Senior team baned u just like me! And i dont know how conntact those guys i conntact ma reseller and the claim that is it possible that code is pirated or cracked i dont know and offer me new key but who will give my stats back!?

Message 3 of 8 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happend to me. I also still have CQ but premium is gone. I ordered at onlinekeystore.com

Message 4 of 8 (1,387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

pretty sure your premium access got disabled because you bought the code from an online keystore
you never know where those stores get their keys from so there is always a chance it gets disabled sooner or later

Message 5 of 8 (1,363 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing happend to me. I think it is because the keys are from non autorized Resellers. Next time you remove a DLC from any account you could probably contact the owner - EA. I received no message or anything - it is just gone. You waited 14 days so it is not possible to get the money back (germany) and i think you received your money - really nice move - EA.

Message 6 of 8 (1,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also in me, premium has disappeared.
It was gamekeysbuy.com which I purchased.
Now, goods are removed from shop.

Message 7 of 8 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

u may aswell try to get a refund. also the actual game can let u buy premium but that's if you have the new update.

Message 8 of 8 (1,333 Views)