Battlefield 3 Premium dissapeared?

by SMRDkompany

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Premium dissapeared?

★★★ Newbie

I was playing some Battlefield 3 today when battlelog told me I have to be a premium player to join a certain server. That's when I noticed that my premium account was gone. I still have both expansions but for Battlefield 3 Premium, it just says "Buy Now".

Are any others experiencing this issue, as a maintenance of sorts, or is this serious?

Message 1 of 9 (3,308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 Premium dissapeared?

EA Staff

infurnum,

Please clear your browser cache and restart the browser. Log back into Battlelog and you'll see the Reset Stats button on your profile page.

If you're still missing in-game items/guns, try clearing your Game Data Utility for Battlefield 3 (you will need to redownload any and ALL DLC including any promo/pre-order items). Once redownloaded, launch Battlefield 3 and you'll be prompted to update. Once that is finished, you should be set. Please post back if you need more help.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (3,966 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Whoah. Going to check mine right now as well. Are you on PC or console? I'm on 360.

Edit: Everything is there for me. Good luck - maybe you should hit up EA. help.ea.com

Message 2 of 9 (3,282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yup i have the same thing, my premium also seems to have disappeared. Its gone back to the old knife, I cant advance the new premium assignments, the camouflage has gone, I cant use the premium dog tags. My Battlelog profile page says I still have Premium, and the person at EA i contacted says my Premium status is still active and ill still recieve the upcoming expansions, but still ide like the extra things I payed for. Even the little button to reset my stats on Battlelog has disappeared.

Im on PS3 btw.

Message 3 of 9 (3,268 Views)

EA Staff

infurnum,

Please clear your browser cache and restart the browser. Log back into Battlelog and you'll see the Reset Stats button on your profile page.

If you're still missing in-game items/guns, try clearing your Game Data Utility for Battlefield 3 (you will need to redownload any and ALL DLC including any promo/pre-order items). Once redownloaded, launch Battlefield 3 and you'll be prompted to update. Once that is finished, you should be set. Please post back if you need more help.

Message 4 of 9 (3,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm on the Xbox 360, what do I do?
Message 5 of 9 (2,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What makes me mad is the fact that I no longer have the Map packs, and it is telling me to re buy them. I shouldnt have to. I have premium.

Message 6 of 9 (2,724 Views)

[ Edited ]

Gentlemen on consoles, the first thing that I recommend if you have lost your Premium background, knife and other entitlements on your local console and not on Battlelog is to go into your purchase\download history and re-download your Premium file, because on console if you Premium file is corrupted or deleted you will lose all Premium privledges until it is re-downloaded even though Battlelog recognizes you as Premium.  Here is how to do this on consoles:

PS3:  On your PS3 log in with the PSN account that you redeemed your BF3 Premium code.  Open the PSN store, go to the category on the left second from the bottom for your purchase\download history. Scroll through all of your purchases and re-download your BF3 Premium file, and if you no longer have access to the expansions redownload any expansion packs that are giving you problems.

If you downloaded expansions too: After the expansions are completely downloaded go to the games portion of the XMB and install each of the expansions by clicking on the bubbles.  After each is installed start BF3, and you will get a popup for each of the expansion packs notifying you that you now have access to them.  After that from the main screen go to mulitplayer, then to server browser, and click R3 to open the server browser filter and check all new maps and game modes from the expansion packs or you won't find any games from the expansion packs. Now you are finished.

XBOX360:  Go to your download history and re-download your Premium file to your console if it's not recognizing your status.  Since you're on your computer it's easiest to log into the Xbox Live site at http://www.xbox.com/en-US/ and then go to "My Account" and then "Purchase History" and then scroll down until you see your Premium file and click "Add to Queue" and then the next time you log into your Xbox your queued items (in this case your Premium file) will automatically download to your Xbox.  Also add any expansions that are giving you problems to the download queue.

**If you downloaded expansions too:  after all of the expansions completely download, from the main screen go to mulitplayer, then to server browser, and click R3 to open the server browser filter and check all new maps and game modes from the expansion packs or you won't find any games from the expansion packs. Now you are finished.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 9 (2,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I used to play on armour shield but lost password to the account I got premium on and can't get into the account because don't have that phone number to confirm it t get into the account but I used to have premium I used to play armoured shield that was my favorite ain't gonna buy it again
Message 8 of 9 (2,001 Views)

@xWillLAUGHatU wrote:
I used to play on armour shield but lost password to the account I got premium on and can't get into the account because don't have that phone number to confirm it t get into the account but I used to have premium I used to play armoured shield that was my favorite ain't gonna buy it again

You should contact customer service for whichever platform that your account is located in order to recover it. It'll be easy to recover your account via telephone.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 9 of 9 (1,868 Views)