Original Post

Re: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition - Missing content

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@ragnarok013  napisał/a:
@minnowekThere are two methods that normally work for missing B2K:
1. Close Origin and all Origin processes in the task manager
Hold the Windows key + R.
In the command box that opens, type %ProgramData%/Origin then click OK.
Delete all the files and folders inside it except for LocalContent
Inside of the LocalContent folder delete the Battlefield 3 folder.
Next open Origin, allow Battlefield 3 to update, then log into Battlelog and join a server and you should be good to go.

if that doesn't work:
Xpack1 missing installer data.xml
Copy "__Installer" to Xpack1 from Xpack2, open it and replace all "Close Quarters" with "Back to Karkand", then try to join the game

I tried this before, still same error. B2K works perfect, i have problem with other 4 DLC

Message 11 of 33 (1,439 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Ah okay, so only B2K works fine and every other DLC is giving you this error message?

In that case I can only advise to clear Origin's cache and then repair Battlefield 3 by right clicking on BF3 in Origin and choosing Repair. 

If you have already done that and it did not work, I can advise you to contact our support team again to raise this. As it might have something to do with the entitlements on the account, we can't support it through the forums.

Jason.png
Message 12 of 33 (1,417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I think I just found a solution that I don't quite like. Origin gives me the option to download add-ons but still doesn't see them as purchased. How did I check this? I bought the cheapest addon and it turned out that after activation I could normally access the maps from that addon. I already know the solution, but I'm not going to buy the same addons again just to play. I'll contact support again and see what happens. I'll write here how it goes.

Message 13 of 33 (1,406 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

You shouldn't have to buy the add-ons again @minnowek.

When you contact support, then be sure to mention your findings too and check if it is possible to get a refund if you want one. Buying packs again that you already own is in no way a valid solution. 

Jason.png
Message 14 of 33 (1,394 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know. I bought just one to confirm my theory

Message 15 of 33 (1,389 Views)

Champion

thats basically adding the entitlements again, which they should be able to do, even if they had to remove it, then readd it

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 33 (1,337 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I wrote to support some time ago. We'll see what happens, but if support can't help me with this, I won't know what to do next.

Message 17 of 33 (1,332 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Problem solved. However, I recommend using live chat. I made a mistake and for a long time I contacted via e-mail. The problem was that Origin couldn't see my Premium permissions.

Message 18 of 33 (6,518 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Happy days @minnowek, area ll issues with all DLC's now solved?

Jason.png
Message 19 of 33 (1,255 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes

Message 20 of 33 (1,245 Views)