Re: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition Content DLC Code - CODE NOT WORKING (Xbox 360)

by Toruss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition Content DLC Code - CODE NOT WORKING (Xbox 360)

★ Newbie

Purchased Battlefield 3 Premium from GAME the other day and am having problems with the online code that came with the game. Whenever I try to enter it I get an error saying the code has already been used.

I've tried to log in to my Xbox account to see if the code has been activated and cannot see anything to see that it has. Tried it on the Origin website and get the same error. 

Please help EA!

Message 1 of 7 (3,207 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition Content DLC Code - CODE NOT WORKING (Xbox 360)

[ Edited ]

OP the LE edition is over 18 months old released in October 2011 and pressed during the first run of the game printing.  Was the game that you purchased a pre-owned copy?  If it was the code was already redeemed by the original owner and you will have to purchase a new online pass via your platform's electronic marketplace which will not include the Back to Kharkand expansion for free.  If you found an unopened brand new copy of the Limited Edition and purchased it and the code came up as already redeemed you will have to speak with a Game Advisor at EA customer support:  https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (4,023 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

OP the LE edition is over 18 months old released in October 2011 and pressed during the first run of the game printing.  Was the game that you purchased a pre-owned copy?  If it was the code was already redeemed by the original owner and you will have to purchase a new online pass via your platform's electronic marketplace which will not include the Back to Kharkand expansion for free.  If you found an unopened brand new copy of the Limited Edition and purchased it and the code came up as already redeemed you will have to speak with a Game Advisor at EA customer support:  https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 7 (4,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue but my copy was new, in the original plastic with the seal on it,  I redeemed it on the xbox website and it told me that I now own battlefeild 3 premium, later I realized that none of the benefits applied and upon trying to re apply the code, it tells me it is already used.

Message 3 of 7 (2,876 Views)

@Xeant_h0wm5ao4p wrote:

I am having the same issue but my copy was new, in the original plastic with the seal on it,  I redeemed it on the xbox website and it told me that I now own battlefeild 3 premium, later I realized that none of the benefits applied and upon trying to re apply the code, it tells me it is already used.

In this case you will need to speak with a Game Advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You can reach a game advisor here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us click on the orange button on the right to start a new case, follow the instructions and when you are presented with a contact method I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time. The call back feature available to North America, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland, and the UK.

Message 4 of 7 (2,871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had the same prob with a brand new copy of BF3 Premium edition. Was live chating with a rep online and told me he couldn't do anything for me. Told me to go back to the gamestop I went to and they would take care of it. Called gamestop and the guy said I don't know what it don't work if it was band new. Every time I was try to put in the code it keep saying ivalid code not "This code has already been redeemed. Thanks a lot EA for having a game brand nre for us to buy and it really just be a scam!

Message 5 of 7 (2,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I did what anyone else would do and take back the game for a new one, but the same thing happened with the other brand new copy....it didn't work! And I made a video to show everyone that EA is scaming us when it comes to this game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHWJgnZdASc

Message 6 of 7 (2,578 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Just got off the phone with EA and we tried 3 different codes and all three would not work was told I need to contact MS so that is what I am doing next will update when I find out more.
Message 7 of 7 (2,484 Views)