Re: Battlefield 3 Browser Plugin Problem

by A_man6297

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Browser Plugin Problem

★★★ Apprentice

I opened the battlelog today to play Battlefield 3. There was an update for the browser plugin and I downloaded it and installed it. It installed correctly but after that when I try to play it shows that I still have to update the browser plugin. I downloaded and installed it over 4 times but it still shows that I haven't updated it. I have tried uninstalling the web plugin from C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins and reinstalling the current version all over again. It still doesn't work. Please Help.

Message 1 of 7 (12,358 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

I use chrome. Thank you for the quick help, I really appreciate it. I finally found the problem. Chrome was blocking the plugin and the plugin block icon was not visble in the address bar. I ran into when I was trying to remove it form my browser. So I unblocked it and it now works. Thank you once again for the advice.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (12,264 Views)

All Replies

I had the problem in IE10 (not all IE10 and 11 users experience this) and no matter what I did it wouldn't fix it.  I tried Firefox and the plugins installed and worked correctly so I recommend trying another browser.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 7 (12,193 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I use chrome. Thank you for the quick help, I really appreciate it. I finally found the problem. Chrome was blocking the plugin and the plugin block icon was not visble in the address bar. I ran into when I was trying to remove it form my browser. So I unblocked it and it now works. Thank you once again for the advice.

Message 3 of 7 (12,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Jak sto urobil ?

Message 4 of 7 (11,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A mi me pasa lo mismo me lo descargado como 6 veces i no me deja  entrar

Message 5 of 7 (9,485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hallo ich kann das Plugin für Battlefield nicht ausführen.Bitte um Hielfe vielen Dank im voraus.

Message 6 of 7 (2,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it doesn't work what should i do ?!

Message 7 of 7 (1,938 Views)