Re: Battlefield 3 Achievements Aren't Working (Origin-PC)

by SiNsOfThEDeViL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Achievements Aren't Working (Origin-PC)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just returned to BF3 for nostalgia yet I noticed that non of the achievements are unlocking ... not one of them..  

I am on PC - Origin btw ... And I can assure you I should have been got at least 10-15 of them until now... ??!!

Message 1 of 6 (1,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

UPDATE!!! BF3 Achievements in Origin started working again today (atleast for me)!!! You need to finish a game and you will get the missing achievemtns you already have tried at the end of the match! 

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,129 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Yea, many people have this problem and I think i have it too but i honestly don't really care sometimes

But ask an EA Advisor cuz that's their program so just ask them what's going on and maybe they disabled achievements for BF3. My theory 

Message 2 of 6 (1,072 Views)

★ Guide

Glad I found this post. I have the same problem. I did the 'bite your finger' and "it;s no sidecar' achievements and didn't get 'em. Normally, when do you an achievement, it will pop up with a sound. This doesn't happen with bf3. Today, I unlocked 2 achievements for bf4 just fine. Must be a bug in the new Origin version since I got my last bf3 achievement a couple of months ago. Btw, Origin in game does not work for me with mantle enabled, can anyone confirm this fore me? It works fine with directx 11. It would be nice though to get a confirmation from an employee from ea for the bf3 bug that new achievements don't unlock. Have you got any luck yet?

Message 3 of 6 (1,044 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi there,

Update, an Ea customer just confirmed they are ware of the problem and they will fix it asap Standard smile 

Message 4 of 6 (1,018 Views)

★ Guide

UPDATE!!! BF3 Achievements in Origin started working again today (atleast for me)!!! You need to finish a game and you will get the missing achievemtns you already have tried at the end of the match! 

Message 5 of 6 (1,130 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep I confirm that as I just unlocked 13 achievements all together yesterday.. Thanks for the news Standard smile  

Message 6 of 6 (859 Views)