Battlefield 2 Veteran Status on Battlelog/Origin

by C4m3r0n17

Original Post

Battlefield 2 Veteran Status on Battlelog/Origin

★ Novice

I own the physical copy of Battefield 2 and it is my most played game of all time, I love it, but on my Battlelog page it does not show up (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/C4m3r0n17/). I have a BF2 account email that is the same as my Origin email so I'm not sure why it isn't showing up. Any help is appreciated.

Also, I have Battefield 1943 on the Playstation store and it doesn't show up either.

Message 1 of 7 (3,267 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2 Veteran Status on Battlelog/Origin

★★★ Newbie

Me ttoo, and still waiting. When it said go to a page to do your origin name and so on I thought I had done the vet status. I go on origin and it has bf3 and bad company series but not 1942 and bf2 please help EA cheers

Message 2 of 7 (3,137 Views)

The easiest way to automatically update your veteran status is to play the Battlefield games while logged in with your Origin account - this will automatically update your status.  The veteran page here http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran is the next best way to update the status manually, for newer PC\Console releases it will automatically update when you hit "refresh veteran status" or play the games while logged in with your origin account.  On the lower part of the page you can enter the CD keys for the older PC only games by clicking on the game's icon.  You can also update the game expansions that do not contribute to your veteran status by selecting the expansion like Euro Force and then entering your Gamespy ID and password.  If none of these work contact customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 7 (3,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oi cara, pude ver que você não joga muito o Battlefield 3, será que tem que ter um determinado tempo de jogo para poder apareçer?

Message 4 of 7 (2,897 Views)

@BRKS_Sana wrote:

Oi cara, pude ver que você não joga muito o Battlefield 3, será que tem que ter um determinado tempo de jogo para poder apareçer?

Answer HQ is currently in beta status and can only handle English language queries at this time.  Can you repost in English so I may see how I can help?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 5 of 7 (2,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I reinstalled BF2, logged on with my old account and played, all while Origin was running, and my veteran status has not changed to include BF2. 

I have tried the veteran page without success. The usernames and passwords I have are not recognized. 

How can I get BF2 into my veteran status?

Message 6 of 7 (2,742 Views)

@dogfacegi wrote:

I reinstalled BF2, logged on with my old account and played, all while Origin was running, and my veteran status has not changed to include BF2. 

I have tried the veteran page without success. The usernames and passwords I have are not recognized. 

How can I get BF2 into my veteran status?

The veteran page here http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran is the next best way to update the status manually, for newer PC\Console releases it will automatically update when you hit "refresh veteran status" or play the games while logged in with your origin account.  On the lower part of the page you can enter the CD keys for the older PC only games by clicking on the game's icon.

If you have an old pre-origin copy of BF2 like I have you will have to speak with a Game Advisor so he can manually update your veteran status to include BF2.  You can speak with a game advisor here:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 7 of 7 (2,725 Views)