Baned by PunkBust since 2018 for... I DON'T KNOW!

by AMCooper

Original Post

Baned by PunkBust since 2018 for... I DON'T KNOW!

★★★ Novice

As the titel says, I play BF3 with a baned account. Baned since 2018. There exist just no reason for ban! 

I was trying several solution but no success. I bought another key but the same. 

Since 2018 I am in contact with PB and I write allmost every 2 Month to my ticket but Even Blance just don t answer till today.

Since 2018 finally I play this game only on a hand full Server with PB disabled. 

I wish there would be more Server with PB disabled service. In my opinion PB is just useless.

And you know what, I know a looooot of players happend same, useless ban by PB.

All of theme give up playing this nice game but not me!

There is allmost no help at all. 

I contacted with EA Support but they have no adminstration about PB ( EVEN BALANCE) so far.

I contacted with EVEN BALANCE but no answer till today...

I tried to get money back from my second Key but no chance.

It is like talking to a wall.

No obligingness by EA to make for example a clean move to other origin account or make gift like a clean new player ID.

And I swear I will never buy another EA titel until my BF3 Game get solved.

Again and again, I AM NOT A CHEATER!!!

I just want to share my experience I made since 2018, at all I play BF3 since release. 

sorry for bad english I am German...

Message 1 of 2 (869 Views)

Re: Baned by PunkBust since 2018 for... I DON'T KNOW!

Community Manager

Hi @AMCooper

I'm sorry to say, we can't look into this for you. If you've been banned by Punkbuster you'll need to reach out to Even Balance so they can take a look. They will need to determine if the ban can be overturned. For more info on how you can reach them check out the EA Help website

Thanks!

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (852 Views)