Back to Karkand needed

by TomioTown

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Back to Karkand needed

★★ Novice

Heya! I'm trying to play Battlefield 3 and I keep getting the pop up window saying I need to have Back to Karkand installed to play on this server.

Now the weird thing is that I do have Back to Karkand installed but I keep getting this message. I have BF3 Premium also.

Could you guys help me? I've tried several solutions found on the internet but none of them worked so far..

Message 1 of 9 (1,907 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Back to Karkand needed

★★ Novice

Hi there! Thanks a lot! I've just checked if I could join a B2K server and it worked! Again, thanks a lot and have a great day!

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (1,917 Views)

All Replies

@TomioTown wrote:

Heya! I'm trying to play Battlefield 3 and I keep getting the pop up window saying I need to have Back to Karkand installed to play on this server.

Now the weird thing is that I do have Back to Karkand installed but I keep getting this message. I have BF3 Premium also.

Could you guys help me? I've tried several solutions found on the internet but none of them worked so far..

You'll find solutions to your issue here in this thread:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Have-Premium-but-not-Back-to-Karkand/m-p/6403146#M132483

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 9 (1,881 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried pretty much everything suggested in that thread. Still getting the same pop up..

Message 3 of 9 (1,875 Views)

Which browser are you using and are you trying the plugin launcher on Battlelog or the Plugin free launcher on Battlelog? Have you spoken with a game advisor yet? If not having a Game Advisor re-enable the entitlement on your account works as well according to @EA_Joker
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 9 (1,870 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm using Chrome, and I just press the yellow play button next to a friend to join his server and play with him. I haven't talked to a Game Advisor yet.. Thanks for the tip!

Message 5 of 9 (1,863 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @TomioTown Can you try now to play B2K?  Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 9 (1,622 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there! Thanks a lot! I've just checked if I could join a B2K server and it worked! Again, thanks a lot and have a great day!

Message 7 of 9 (1,918 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi I have the same problem Icould not join to Back to Karkand servers.

Please help me.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Troyan-Disco/stats/370458472/pc/

Message 8 of 9 (1,251 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Closed due to necro
Message 9 of 9 (1,238 Views)