Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

BUG in BF3??

by kent888932

Original Post

Highlighted

BUG in BF3??

★★★★ Newbie

Hi everybody,

I just want to tell what happenned to me this morning... I played on two games (two different servers), and I waste 3 hours of my time due to f****** bugs...

1st game : (on this server :http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/1289e588-0c6c-4bbb-b524-f44f1edb6efd/NOOBS-PLAYGR...)

I start the game, and I immediately notice by pressing "Tab" button, that no ranks are displayed for every player. And I can play with only weapons and objects as I am ranked lvl 1. Ok, I thought it was some option on the server, in order that everybody plays as a perfect noobie.

I played like more than an hour, and great game for me : 27 kills, 8 times killed, a lots of vehicles disabled and destroyed due to the AA cannon, perfect. I want to notice that during the game, no ribbons or bonuses were displayed, and in my case, I should have a few ones.

The game ends, perfect. And it displayed only the two teams with players, and no the usual page which counts or XP gained.

I logged off of this server, and no reports of that party on my profile, nothing, like I never played at all.

You can imagine that I was disgusted of course.

On 2nd game (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/b0fc95fe-471d-4ab8-852c-88feb59a0dc3/Team-uTF-Noob...)

I was playing, the same (except there wasn't this problem of ranks, ribbons... everything worked perfectly), and after 30 minutes, the window shut down, and a little message saying that I was disconnected.

Nothing appearing on my profile, the same.

I checked my Internet connection: no problem at all;

I checked if there was some updates, nothing.

I logged off/ logged in a few times from Origin : nothing.

So I would like to know :

1/ Is there some updates or something that could explain those bugs this morning ?

2/ Is there something for players who wasted their time ? Is the XP gained this morning will finally appear ?

Because it's too bad to loose like 35k points.....

Thanks in advance for your answers.... :-)

Message 1 of 1 (44 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help