Re: BF3 why has EA dropped it from all forums? I need to ask a config question p

by Shattererdglass

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 why has EA dropped it from all forums? I need to ask a config question pls.

★★ Novice

EA the company that seems to of turned its back on development with BF3? Time and time again the game has people cheating and the report a player option has proved useless, I mean does anyone at EA really read the reports or action them? It would seem not, And in the same breathe EA are quick to keep taking money from new players of the game.

I started to rent a server yesterday as BF3 in Many peoples view is the best by far, This is why I started this post of with a rant.

What I am trying to find out is on Caspian border Flag A isnt active and I have no idea where to change it so all flags are? Can anyone help please.

Message 1 of 3 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 why has EA dropped it from all forums? I need to ask a config question p

Community Manager

Thank you for being a loyal fan to BF3, @Shattererdglass 

The Battlefield team has moved on to deliver content and updates for our newer Battlefield titles, but will still ensure BF3 server stability is functioning properly. We're not aware of any specific plans around changing the reporting features within BF3 and can only encourage to utilize them as much as possible. The reports are indeed sent to our Terms of Service team and Even Balance handles all Punkbuster ban or suspension inquiries if it's related to that. 

Punkbuster Ban and Suspension Inquiries

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/punkbuster-bans-and-violations/

As the rental server owner, under your server configuration options you can make your adjustments to the server modes, player sizes, etc. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (540 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thank you for being a loyal fan to BF3, @Shattererdglass 

The Battlefield team has moved on to deliver content and updates for our newer Battlefield titles, but will still ensure BF3 server stability is functioning properly. We're not aware of any specific plans around changing the reporting features within BF3 and can only encourage to utilize them as much as possible. The reports are indeed sent to our Terms of Service team and Even Balance handles all Punkbuster ban or suspension inquiries if it's related to that. 

Punkbuster Ban and Suspension Inquiries

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/punkbuster-bans-and-violations/

As the rental server owner, under your server configuration options you can make your adjustments to the server modes, player sizes, etc. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (541 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply and info, Its a shame the bugs wasnt fixed on the game? as it seeks EA just left the server...but never mind thats their issues. Thanks again

Message 3 of 3 (524 Views)