Re: BF3 punkbuster problems

by junfanman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 punkbuster problems

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Error
Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server.Stated reason:SUSPECTED CHEATING:Haywire79 Taurus 44 hs/k 100%

I havent played for over 2 years now dont know whats going on. Please advice stoped playing Need For Speed becouse of connection problems. So went back too bf3 and i get this. Im starting to think its a EA problem. I was going to buy new battlefield 1 but after  these problems im not sure and starting to belief that EA can handel it anymore.

Please advice

i have bin on the evenbalance site and used the ticket system. And they dont respond!!!!! I just want to play games to relax.So sad to see it end like this.

Message 1 of 4 (580 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@PufPufPass79 If you're banned from a server itself that's down to the server, it's not something we can assist with.

For general punkbuster bans an evenbalance ticket is the only way to do. However this looks like a server ban, these can be implemented by the server admins for whatever reason. 

Unfortunately we can't assist with this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (621 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@PufPufPass79 If you're banned from a server itself that's down to the server, it's not something we can assist with.

For general punkbuster bans an evenbalance ticket is the only way to do. However this looks like a server ban, these can be implemented by the server admins for whatever reason. 

Unfortunately we can't assist with this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get this after only 5min of play

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Iwanttoplaytwo' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrB.exe initialization failed" 

what the heck...???

Message 3 of 4 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue.

Message 4 of 4 (490 Views)