BF3 missing in account + content deleted from battlelog

by TheGuesmI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 missing in account + content deleted from battlelog

★ Newbie

Hello everybody,

i haven't played bf3 for months if not a year already, i didn't open Origin or even updated it in a while.

Today i missed the game and the thrill so i deleted origin ( didn't want to open for hours ) and reinstalled it, after logging in i found that i don't have any games( don't really care about the rest of them, were those free useless ones ) anymore not even BF3.

I went on battlelog to check my account, my soldier was deleted, i didn't find either the game nor my soldier.

On Origin i get the message as if it is my first time on origin and they just suggest to buy some games. I got bf3 and have had since  2014. I ve had it for a long time ( i found the battlelog plugins or things from 2014 on the other laptop )

The only thing i found is the updates of my progress in BF4 on ps4.

Did this happen to anyone of you, and how did you go about this issue ?

I really appreciate your help and advices.

Waiting for your answers.

Thanks in Advance

Message 1 of 4 (786 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 missing in account + content deleted from battlelog

Hero (Retired)

@TheGuesmI  Hello,

Contact EA Customer Support so they will be able to find your game and return them back: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/m-p/5650100#M30...

Also, make sure you logged in to Origin with the correct EA Account.

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (764 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@TheGuesmI  Hello,

Contact EA Customer Support so they will be able to find your game and return them back: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/m-p/5650100#M30...

Also, make sure you logged in to Origin with the correct EA Account.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie
thanks for your help
Message 3 of 4 (735 Views)

@TheGuesmI wrote:

Hello everybody,

i haven't played bf3 for months if not a year already, i didn't open Origin or even updated it in a while.

Today i missed the game and the thrill so i deleted origin ( didn't want to open for hours ) and reinstalled it, after logging in i found that i don't have any games( don't really care about the rest of them, were those free useless ones ) anymore not even BF3.

I went on battlelog to check my account, my soldier was deleted, i didn't find either the game nor my soldier.

On Origin i get the message as if it is my first time on origin and they just suggest to buy some games. I got bf3 and have had since  2014. I ve had it for a long time ( i found the battlelog plugins or things from 2014 on the other laptop )

The only thing i found is the updates of my progress in BF4 on ps4.

Did this happen to anyone of you, and how did you go about this issue ?

I really appreciate your help and advices.

Waiting for your answers.

Thanks in Advance

@TheGuesmI  here's the link to your profile, but it says that you haven't played BF3 yet; it does however show that you have a BF4 soldier: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/TheGuesmI

Did you perhaps own BF3 on another Origin account?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (713 Views)