Re: BF3 Stuttering

by angelofdeathcl

Original Post

BF3 Stuttering

★ Novice

The thing is, for the last few weeks ive been getting massive lag/stuttering problems, If I check for CPU/GPU usage with Render.PerfOverlayVisible 1 in commands, there are random huge spikes (sometimes they go out of the screen). This is making my game unplayable at any setting (I used to play with everything on ultra). Im running a pair of AMD HD radeons 6850 in Crossfire mode, and AMD phenom II CPU (Ocd at 3,6 GHZ) and 8 gigs of ram. Theres a discussion at the battlelog forums of this exact same issue and it has about 150 pages, so im not the only one getting this. Please help!!!!

Message 1 of 6 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

deleted, nothing for n00beris to plagiarise

Message 2 of 6 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

AMD cool & quiet is disabled.. 

i'll try disabling paging file, never heard of  Load Line Calibration or VDroop

And the settings set to auto, I can't just put some random values, that'd screw up my computer,

As I said, thousands of people are having this issue, no solution yet.

Message 3 of 6 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Message 4 of 6 (446 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Alright, enabled Load Line calibration and changed all of the settings that were set to auto on BIOS  for their right values, also tried overclocking a bit more to see if the CPU was bottlenecking my GPUs, but none of it worked, still stuttering a lot Frown Im guessing this is a software issue, all other games run very smooth, im just having problems with battlefield Frown

Message 5 of 6 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Message 6 of 6 (425 Views)