BF3 Premium

by HausHSL44

Original Post

BF3 Premium

★★★ Novice

I bought BF3 premium, downloaded it and everything seems to be working.  The problem is when I try to join a expansion server I cannot join.  It tells me to purchase the expansions.  Ive searched high and low for a solution but have not found one.  Anyone have any answers?  PC platform

Message 1 of 3 (283 Views)

Re: BF3 Premium

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried fulling logging out of both Battlelog and Origin.  Also, do a full exit from Origin as well.  When you log back in, the server will resync.  Log back into Battlelog and try again.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

Re: BF3 Premium

@extol1980 wrote:

I bought BF3 premium, downloaded it and everything seems to be working.  The problem is when I try to join a expansion server I cannot join.  It tells me to purchase the expansions.  Ive searched high and low for a solution but have not found one.  Anyone have any answers?  PC platform

On which platform are you playing and did you just download Premium or did you download all of the expansions too? I ask because premium only grants access to download the expansion packs but it does not download them for you, this must be done manually.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (260 Views)