BF3 Premium code already used.

by VictorUkno

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 Premium code already used.

★★ Novice

PC, Battlefield 3 an Battlefield 3 Premium.           

Hello guys, I bought BF3 and its premium version (digital version of both) and this happened:
First, I entered Bf3 code, and it worked, the Potrait of the game appeared on my Origin menu. Then I entered BF3 Premium service key, also worked, but then I accidentally clicked on the ''enter another key'' button, so, I just closed it, but BF3 Premium never appeared on my owned games and when I try to put it again it says the code is already used. 
This happened today. Its because store not working ?? Confusedmileysad:
I will thank any help.
Goodbye!    Sorry for the bad English guys.

Message 1 of 12 (1,644 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 Premium code already used.

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

You should contact EA live adviser and they going to look into it https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Regards, Libever

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,959 Views)

@atomicwar123 wrote:

Ok i go to store and no is free :/

They ask me to pay another 35 euro ....

Then you should follow the instructions that Libever provided and contact a Game Advisor who can look at your order history and account entitlements.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 8 of 12 (1,931 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

You should contact EA live adviser and they going to look into it https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 12 (1,960 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi :womanhappy:

Since the codes are free now, you can get a new one from store..

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

Message 3 of 12 (1,605 Views)

@4ngelSpy wrote:

Hi :womanhappy:

Since the codes are free now, you can get a new one from store..

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

Only the online pass is free, Premium still must be purchased so if the code is coming up as already redeemed the customer will have to speak with a game advisor to resolve the code issue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 4 of 12 (1,600 Views)

@atomicwar123 wrote:

PC, Battlefield 3 an Battlefield 3 Premium.           

Hello guys, I bought BF3 and its premium version (digital version of both) and this happened:
First, I entered Bf3 code, and it worked, the Potrait of the game appeared on my Origin menu. Then I entered BF3 Premium service key, also worked, but then I accidentally clicked on the ''enter another key'' button, so, I just closed it, but BF3 Premium never appeared on my owned games and when I try to put it again it says the code is already used. 
This happened today. Its because store not working ?? Confusedmileysad:
I will thank any help.
Goodbye!    Sorry for the bad English guys.

Atomicwar123, Premium will not show up in your games, what you will see if the BF3 Limited Edition and then you have access to download the expansion files by opening your BF3 game library, right clicking on the BF3 icon and seleting "show game details".  At this point you can right click each of the expansions and select "download".  If your Premium code didn't apply to your account it will ask you to buy the expansions and you will have to speak with a game advisor as Libever stated.    And your English is very good. :-)

Message 5 of 12 (1,598 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok .

I go to "show game details" and click on download buton...0 dlc Confusedmileysad: it's a bug ?? Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 6 of 12 (1,592 Views)

★★ Novice

Message 7 of 12 (1,589 Views)

@atomicwar123 wrote:

Then you should follow the instructions that Libever provided and contact a Game Advisor who can look at your order history and account entitlements.

Message 8 of 12 (1,932 Views)

★★ Novice

OMG THXXXX :D :D :D NOW I HAVE PREMIUM !!!!! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 9 of 12 (1,574 Views)

I am happy that the AHQ was able to help you resolve your problem.  See you on the battlefield!

Message 10 of 12 (1,567 Views)